CV HR Personnel Manager, PT. Masrur & Son Group Surabaya Indonesia
HR Personnel Manager, PT. Masrur & Son Group Surabaya Indonesia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HR Personnel Manager, PT. Masrur & Son Group Surabaya Indonesia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sidoarjo, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Surabaya university Indonesia Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Indonesia, Gresik Jawa Timur Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
JOB APPLICATION LETTER
FOR : HR ADMINISTRATOR or SITE ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANCE
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2005 – The presents
Employed by PT. Masrur & Son Group Surabaya as HR Manager.
Day to day operations maintain and manage HR Data base, monthly report, payroll, workmen insurance/ Jamsostek, and administration matters.
Coordinate with local government concerns ie; Department of Manpower and local government in line with company’s licenses, employment contract registration, out sourcing etc.
Key Accountabilities :
• Monitoring and implementation of ISO 9001:2000
• Ensure that to follow with Government & Company Regulations
2002 – 2004
Employed by PT. Rodamas Group Surabaya as Personnel Officer
Day to day operation collecting and maintain HR Report from all site projects as per company procedure.
Process the HR data base including monthly personnel strength report.
Process the recapitulation of workmen insurance ( Jamsostek ) payment to be submitted to the Accounting for monthly payment.
Process daily HR administration etc.
Key Accountabilities :
• Keep clean and security of the office
• To follow Government & Company procedures
• Transport ( Light Vehicle ) operational
1999 to 2001
Employed by PT. Petrosea Batu Hijau, Sumbawa as Site Administration Asst.
Day to day operations to assist Senior Site Administrator to runs the operational of site office.
Manage stationery for office operation, liaise with Buyer and provide administration clerical support.
Maintain confidential files as necessary and correspondence from or to Head office.
Prepare employee medical claims to be approved and paid by Site Accountant.
Assist Senior Site Administrator develop and maintain good relationship with local authorities ( Camat, Kepala Desa, Tokoh Adat/ Agama, Police & Army ) and communities around the project.
Arrange and maintain site Security including obtaining back up from Police/ Brimob if necessary.
Maintain the Petrosea’s Expatriate formalities document to be update and valid and liaise with government concerns ie; Immigration, Department Of manpower and Police for any extension of the permits.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Elementary School Passed
• Secondary School Passed
• High School Passed
• Graduated from Surabaya University ( UBAYA ) majoring in Law - 1998
TRAINING / COURSE
1. ISO 9001:2008 certificate
2. ISO 9001:2000 certificate
3. Manpower Leadership certificate
4. Industrial relation certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office 2007
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Leadership & Managerial
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]