CV Maintenance Technician in Petroleum pump station, Jordan Petroleum Refinery
Maintenance Technician in Petroleum pump station, Jordan Petroleum Refinery
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintenance Technician in Petroleum pump station, Jordan Petroleum Refinery - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): AMMAN, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronic Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Rep., Turkey, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Jordan, amman Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Personal Information Marital Status: Married
Place of Birth: Kuwait
To join a company that believes in team work with a place to grow and can fully utilizing my skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• I'm working now in Jordan Petroleum Refinery ( Marketing And Distribution ) I started work her since (7/4/2002) .
My job is in the maintenance of the electronic devices, So my job is fixing Electronic Pumps in the Stations & also to write report about the problems that happens in the stations , And find the troubleshooting for supplying and the maintenance mistakes .
• Working in the Electro – Mechanic National Society & Plumper Between ( 1/11/2001 – 15/2/2002 ) .
This Company made the fire alarm system for several big projects (Jordanian Company for Potassium, Central Bank ….) We had established flashers, central board & made regular Formatting for the system.
• Working in ( Alfa Net ) For Computers And Electronics device Mostly Our work was computer hardware and that was during the Vacancies between the year ( 1999 – 2001) .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor in Communication and Electronic engineering , Al-Isra Private University, graduated in 2008
• Successfully passed the University Qualification Exam.
• Two years Diploma in Electronics engineering , Al-Huson University College ( 1999 – 2001 ) Completed The Community Comprehensive Examination in August-2001.
• General Secondary Education Certificate from Secondary school, Scientific Section ,August-1999
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Skills Excellent ability to work on windows, word,
Excel and internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]