Location (Residence): bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in diploma in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: india, bangalore Relocation: Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The HR/ Manager
Sub: Application for the post of CNC Setter/Machinist
I came to know that there are vacancies for the post of CNC Setter/Machinist in your esteemed company, and I am submitting my application for the post. My resume is enclosed with this for your kind perusal. I request you to be kind enough to appoint me as an CNC Setter/Machinist and to give me an opportunity to serve your reputed company and I assure you, sir, that I will discharge my duties entrusted to me to the fullest satisfaction of my superior. I am eagerly waiting your favorable order.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Nature of Work:
• To study the drawing and compare with working material.
• To check the diameter, material surface and total length by using adequate instruments.
• To simulate the drawing and check the co-ordinate points, then operate the machine.
• To measure the turning job after processing used by measuring instruments.
• To ensure proper storage, handling and packing of finished material.
• To implement corrective action in case of any customer complaints in co-ordination with quality control.
• To ensure safety in the turning process to the machine and personal.
• To co-ordinate with planning, quality and maintenance departments to achieve production targets through smooth and safe operation of the company.
• To report daily production and housing keeping to the management.
• To monitor, control, minimize, eliminate the expenditure, wastage related to my functions.
• To maintain shop floor discipline related to my functions.
• To encourage team work so that employees are motivated and participate fully, bringing out new innovative ideas.
• To ensure optimum utilization of man power and develop subordinate through effective multi skill in coordination with HRD department.
• To take up other job assignments to me from time to time by the management.
WORK EXPERIENCE 3
Designation : C N C Operator/Lathe Operator.
Company : Universal Automobiles & Engineering works.
Period : July 2001 to March 2005
Machines Handled : LMW & NERI CNC Turning Centres, HMT & KIRLOSKAR Lathes
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Institution : S.J. (GOVT) Polytechnic, Bangalore
Year of Passing : July 2000
Class : Second class
Academic : S.S.L.C
Institution : R.P.A. High School, Bangalore
Year of Passing : Nov 1996
Class : Second class
Technical : Diploma in C.N.C Programming & Operations
Institute : G.T & T.C, Bangalore
Duration : 1 Month
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Autocad Basic of computers
• MS Word, Excel.
• Surfing net.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]