Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer, AutoCAD, Pipe Net, MS-Office Seeking Assignments in Design Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in machanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: INDIA, DELHI Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking Assignments in Design Engineering, Planning Engineering, Design & Development in a reputed company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 2X135 MW Captive Power Plant at Raigarh, JSPL.
• Kakatiya Thermal Power Station Stage-II, Unit # 1 (1X600MW), APGENCO.
• Kothagudam Thermal Power Station Stage-VI, Unit # XI (1X500MW), APGENCO.
• Maithan Ispat Ltd., Orissa - 1 x 30 MW, coal based captive power plant (EPC Project)
• Kanishk Steel Industries Ltd., Tamilnadu – 1 x 10 MW, coal based captive power plant (EPC Project)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006 B.Tech. in Mechanical Enggr. UP Technical university, Lucknow (1st Div. 69.6%)
2001 INTERMEDIATE U. P. BOARD, ALLAHABAD (1st Div. 66%)
1999 H.S.C. U. P. BOARD, ALLAHABAD (1st Div. 68%)