Location (Residence): Lubbock, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High School diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United states, Lubbock Relocation: European Union, United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a college student and am looking to make money to support my dreams of finishing and graduating. Many of my family members have worked in the oil/gas industry all of their lives, i listen to what they have to say and learn what i can without doing it. I am a strong willed, hard working, very dedicated person who just wants an opportunity to represent your company. I know without experience it will be tough but i know with some training i could one day bring great leadership to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Many jobs in resturants, and irrigation, also i have worked many odd jobs in many fields such a landscaping.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated 2008 from Monterey High School in Lubbock TX, Graduated with a 3.5 GPA and attended Mcmurry University in Abilene TX last fall i am an psychology major.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Irrigation, pipe running
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]