CV Marine engineer, operation and maintenance engineer for diesel engines maritime vessels
Marine engineer, operation and maintenance engineer for diesel engines maritime vessels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine engineer, operation and maintenance engineer for diesel engines maritime vessels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in marine engineerin Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Alexandri Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking an entry level position as :
- 4th, 3 rd engineer on a ship
- Operation and maintenance engineer for diesel engines, marine
and mechanical auxiliary machinery in offshore, onshore and
- Marine engineer in shipyards, ship building companies and docks
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1-1- Seven months in M/V ALWADI ALGADEED , Bulk carrier
(D.W. 31956.77 TONS & 7180 BHP AT 102 RPM ) AS (4th engineer).
2- Two months in M/V WADI ALARISH , Bulk carrier (D.W.70000 TONS & 11640
BHP AT 127 RPM ) AS (3rd engineer) During the National Navigation Company.
3- Four months in M/V MAHABBAH , Roro Passaenger (D.W. 1850 TONS &
2 x 9540 BHP AT 492 RPM ) AS (3rd engineer) During Namma Shipping Lines.
2- Sea training in Aida 4 ship (training and supply vessel). During the college
3- Six months of training in Aida 4 ship in engine room and deck on marine
Systems and maintenance of marine diesel engines, marine auxiliaries,
Bunkering systems, marine safety and watch keeping duties.
4- Three weeks training on floating dock for maintenance of Aida 4 ship
5- Two weeks training in engine room simulator (D P S 100 MC) on watch
- keeping duties. DURING THE COLLEGE
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Arab Academy for science, technology and Maritime transport
Alex, Egypt : 2001-2006
B.S.C. In Marine Engineering (Marine Engineering and offshore Department)
General Grade: v.good Gpa: 3.0
Graduation project: gas and oil production (oily water treatment)
Project grade: excellent
Third Marine Engineer Certificate : 2006
• Valid Visa UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (06DEC2007 To 05DEC 2012)
• Personal Survival Techniques And Search And Rescue : Aug 2006
• Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities : Aug 2006
• Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting : Sep 2006
• Medical First Aid : Sep 2006
• Advanced Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting : Sep 2006
• Prevention And Combating Of Marine Pollution : Sep 2006
• Oil Tanker Familiarization (with endorsement) : Oct 2006
• Ro-Ro passenger : Mar 2008
• International Code For the Security of Ships and
Port Facilities (ISPS CODE ) OPERATIONAL LEVEL : Oct 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Other Relevant Experience:
• Computer Systems : Excellent
• Mechanical Hard Works : Main. & Oper.
I am punctual and very flexible in my work and I have the ability to travel anywhere. I enjoy good health, and I am Fast learner, easily adept in new environments and can deal with different cases, Non-smoker moreover I am athletic. I have good social skills.