Masters in International and Comparative law Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dependable, conscientious law graduate seeking a position in such a prominent corporation, so that I can use both my lingual and analytic skills, hence improve my legal knowledge and sense of business, I am also sure that I can utilize my skills, time, and efforts to be a valuable addition to the corporation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Magrabi Agriculture, CO. 10/2008 – 4/2009
Junior Legal consultant.
- Reviewing, assisting in drafting and negotiating a board range of Contracts and License Agreements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Master of laws LL.M. Indiana University Indianapolis USA, Cairo campus.
October 2008 – 2010 (Expected).
- Bachelor of laws LL.B. Ain Shams University, English section.
Grade: Very Good - Top 5%, September/2004 – May/2008.
- Internet Based Toefl (IBT) score 99.
- Academic English & Writing course at Amideast.
- English conversation course at the British Council.
- English legal writing course at ASU Arbitration Center.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and e-mail applications), and Research engines Westlaw - LexisNexis.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Highly analytical team player with aptitude for quickly scrutinizing environments to identify and prioritize needs/risks and develop solutions.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]