CV Process Chemical Engineer Technip KT India Limited HYSYS, PRO - II and Aspen
Process Chemical Engineer Technip KT India Limited HYSYS, PRO - II and Aspen
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Chemical Engineer Technip KT India Limited HYSYS, PRO - II and Aspen - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Relocation: United States, Saudi Arabia, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the post Process/Chemical Engineer.
I am pleased to introduce myself as a Process/Chemical Engineer exploring for a suitable
position in you multinational organization where I can prove my abilities with the experience I
I am hereby submittimg my Resume for your kind consideration and I look forward for a
positive response from you, I assure you that i can discharge my duties with utmost dedication
and hardwork if I will be provided with an opportunity to prove my capabilities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company: Technip KT India Limited: Nov 2007 –March 08
TPIL had started its operation in 1998 and has not executed projects of less than 100,000 man-hours. Is responsible for taking up lump sum turnkey contracts in the areas of refineries, petrochemicals, oil & gas, fertilizers, chemicals and other allied fields.
Nature of Responsibility as Process Engineer:
1. Responsible for Process Design, Analysis and Review of various separation processes involved in petrochemical industry.
2. Responsible for resolving technical problems within time frame so that no product remains out of stock.
3. Responsible to design plant facility and services.
4. Monitoring of the safety procedures and designing of the operations.
5. Responsible to meet statutory requirements of all statutes applicable to Lab. And pilot plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering
B.Tech (First Class with Distinction)
From Osmania University – Hyderabad, A.P, India.
Covered An Advance Module On Petrochemical Technology with Emphasis on Petrochemical Distillation i.e. Refinery Distillation, Cracking and Treatment Techniques.
Covered Fluidization Module which included various applications of fluidized beds in the process engineering.
1. Organic Surface Coating (Paints).
Covered various aspects of formulation of paint, technology for specialized paints, testing of the surface coating, surface preparation.
2. Safety and Hazard Analysis
Introduction to safety procedures applied in chemical refineries, carrying out HAZOP studies, DOW F & EI calculations, Designing of safety programme and procedures, Hazards Checklist, Hazard Surveys and HAZOP safety reviews
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Hands on Experience of Simulating Chemical Engineering Problems using C language.
Packages: HYSYS, PRO - II and Aspen .
(Expertise: Intermediate Level)
Well Versed With MS-Office Application.
Other Customize Packages.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Managed sports activities, Quiz competitor conducted at school level.
2. Outgoing performer in different fields of public speaking and won many elocution competitions.
3. Organized the event CHEMWIZ-08 being in publicity committee.
4. Member of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERS (IIChE).
5. Member of AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS(ASME).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Gender : Male
Languages Known: English, Urdu and Arabic