Location (Residence): bhopal, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in rs & gis Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, India Present Location: india, bhopal Relocation: European Union, India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Area of Expertise
Remote Sensing and GIS
Technical Skill Set
Interpretation of satellite imagery
Generation of various thematic maps with the help of remotely sensed data
Generation of DEM
Image Enhancement with the help of Digital image processing
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Institute Passing Year/Expected Year of Passing Subject CGPA/ Percentage
M. Tech MANIT, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh July 2009 Remote Sensing and GIS 8.3 CGPA
Masters Degree Ravenshaw (Auto) College, Cuttack, Orissa 2006-2007 Geography (Urban Planning) 63%
Bachelors Degree Ravenshaw (Auto) College, Cuttack, Orissa 2004 Geography 64.5%
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Participated in the Cricket Tournament.
2. Participated in national drama competition in my college level.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ArcGIS, ERDAS, C++, C and AUTOCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Got 1st prize in Poster Presentation in National Workshop on “Advances of Remote Sensing & GIS Technology” held at M.A.N.I.T. Bhopal.
I got second prize in quiz competition in Geography.
Professional Training and Conference Attended
Attended a National Workshop on “Advances of Remote Sensing & GIS Technology” held at M.A.N.I.T. Bhopal.
Attended Arc GIS training program conduced by ESRI.