CV CAD Designer Pune University, Apollo certification in CATIA V5R16
CAD Designer Pune University, Apollo certification in CATIA V5R16
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CAD Designer Pune University, Apollo certification in CATIA V5R16 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): satana, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, Nashik Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have done my B.E.MECHANICAL (August 08) with 69.46 %(First class with distinction)From Pune University.I am having 60% aggregate in my academic career and I am having Apollo certification in CATIA V5R16.I am attaching my resume with my current company details I hope you will help me in finding my dream job.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
: 1) Execution of complete Project of Cut to length
2) Execution of civil & machinery GA drawings
Execution of complete Project consist of following activities
1. Hydraulic system design
2. Internal pipe layout design
3. Compressor installation
4. Weighbridge design & installation
5. Installation of HT line, CT-PT, HT Breaker
6. Installation of Transformer (Telawne Make)
7. Two 30MT Crane Erection (Electromech Made 22m Span)
8. New shade erection, cladding &Sheeting
9. Cut to length machine foundation design
10. Cut to length machine and material procurement
11. Cut to length machinery installation
12. Complete shade light Design & installation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. (Mechanical), 2005-08
SNJB’S College of Engg., Pune University
Distinction - 67.44%
K.K.Wagh Polytechnic, M.S.B.T.E.
First class- 64.77%
Arts, Commerce, Science College, Nasik Board.
Higher Second class - 55%
Maratha High school, Satana, Nasik Board.
Distinction - 72%