CV Electrical Engineer cable tray/MCT & Lighting layout, BOM, Material Requisition, Fire & Gas systems
Electrical Engineer cable tray/MCT & Lighting layout, BOM, Material Requisition, Fire & Gas systems
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer cable tray/MCT & Lighting layout, BOM, Material Requisition, Fire & Gas systems - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Rolla, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Rolla Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Professional with total experience of 8 years in electrical design for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Field and substations. Skilled in preparing cable tray/MCT & Lighting layout, BOM, Material Requisition and Various system layout and Details for Fire & Gas, PA/GA, Telephone/Entertainment etc. Seeking position as Electrical Engineer in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Field
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
LAMPRELL ENERGY PLC, SHARJAH, UAE
Electrical Engineer: April 2008 - till Date
Reporting to: Discipline Lead Engineer
Company overview: LAMPRELL is the well known Company in the Middle East and Asia Pacific, doing the Business of Engineering Design and Construction of OFFSHORE and ONSHORE Drilling Rigs (New Built & Refurbishment), FPSO, Offshore Accommodation Modules and Various marine activities.
• Designing of Cable Tray Layout, MCT Layout & Details.
• Designing of Lighting Layout and Details.
• Various Panel Board installation Details, Lighting Layout installation Details,
• Preparing Single Line Diagrams, Various System Schematic/Block Diagrams, Cable Schedule, Voltage Drop Calculation and Shutdown System Drawings etc.
• Preparing various system layouts for Fire and Gas, PA/GA, Telephone/Entertainment etc.
• Preparing Material Take Off's and Material Requisitions.
• NOBLE DHABI II
• RIG SNEFERU & RIG SENUSRET.
• TRANSOCEAN – C.K.RHEIN JR.
• NABORS RIG-660 (Lamprell's Prestigious Project)
• National Drilling Company – Al Ghallan (Lamprell's Prestigious Project)
At present involving the project team of Noble Roy Rhodes, Sharjah, UAE.
APTRANSCO, Hyderabad, India
Sub-Engineer (Electrical): 2002-2008
Reporting to: Divisional Engineer (Electrical)
Company overview: APTransco is a public sector company providing Electric Power supply to the end users, involves Transmission, Distribution of electricity and Operation, Maintenance of Power equipment.
• Maintenance of Power transformers and conducting field tests like Load test, No load test, Short circuit test to maintain the standard values and to increase the life time of the Power transformer.
• Manufacturing and repair of Distribution transformers starting from 63KVA to 500KVA.
• Conducting relay test to breakers housed in Sub-stations near load centers.
• Reviewing on tampers occurred in HT meters and studying data recorded on the meter.
• Calibration of LT metes, LT CT meters and HT meters and conducting periodical tests, attended for CT PT complaints at the end user.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from I.A.S.E.D (Institute of Advanced Studies in Education Deemed University).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Autocad, MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Electrical Designer for Oil & Gas systems and Petrochemical Field.
• Skilled in Electrical Design of substations
• Adept in designing Cable Tray layout / MCT & Lighting layout
• Preparation of Various System Single Line Diagram, Schematics Block Diagrams, Cable Schedule, Voltage Drop Calculation and various shutdown System.
• Skilled in preparation of Material Take off's & Material Requisition
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Preparing the Bill of Materials and Material Requisition.