CV Instrument Engineer, Erection, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Installation and Calibration
Instrument Engineer, Erection, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Installation and Calibration
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer, Erection, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Installation and Calibration - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): navi mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Singapore Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To acquire a challenging & rewarding position with an opportunity for professional growth in a well known Instrumentation firm.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Name Of Company :- The BOMBAY DYEING & Mfg. Co. LTD.
M/S BOMBAY DYEING & Mfg Co.LTD. It was the largest DMT producing petrochemical plant in INDIA since it’s inception in 1985, it used to produce DMT at 180 TPD till 1992. Then came the expansion plan to produce DMT at 500 TPD. The company extended its product line from mere DMT to PSF & Polyester Chips from 2007 thus diversifying into BOMBAY DYEING & MFG.CO.LTD. (POLYSTER DIVISION).
Working with Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co. LTD as Traniee Engineer.
Job role includes :-
• To carryout the day-to-day maintenance and preventive maintenance of the Instruments,deployed in the plant.
• Co-ordinate with the Process Department to know their needs and treat them as our Internal customers and supply to them the best of our services.
• Erection, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Installation and Calibration (Bench & Field) of electronics as well as pneumatics instruments.
• To troubleshoot, rectify and take preventive measures to minimize the failures to obtain optimum performance of instruments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EXAM COLLEGE UNIVERSITY SECURED
Institute of Technology. Mumbai University 62.07%
H.S.C. Jr. college Janata Vidyalaya , Khopoli Maharashtra Board 68.66%
S.S.C. Janata Vidyalaya , Khopoli Maharashtra Board 74%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
having better computer knowledge.
microsoft excell,microsoft word,powerpoint presentation
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Certified course of PLC Programming, Troubleshooting and
SCADA Programming in Government Polytechnic, Bandra.
• Certified course of PLC and DCS programming in RCF, Chembur, Mumbai.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
University of Mumbai (India), (July 2006- may 2007)
Title : Study and implementation of EMERSON-DELTA V DCS for sewage treatment
Place :RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS LIMITED, Sion, Mumbai-400 002.
• Description: This Project deals with detailed study regarding the software and hardware implementation of DELTA V DCS in sewage treatment plant, where Emerson DCS is used in the plant.