Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in GIS / CAD Engineer ADCC Infocad Pvt. Ltd., (Meghe Group) Nagpur, Maharashtra - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nagpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Remote Sensing and GIS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Nagpur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: - Application for the post of CAD/GIS Engineer
With reference to the above I am here enclosing my curriculum vitae for your kind Perusal.
I hope it suits your requirements for the post of GIS Engineer.
I would be highly obliged if you give me a chance to work with your esteemed organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work Experience:- Experience in Years: 1; 6 months as trainee
1. Currently working as a GIS Engineer in ADCC Infocad Pvt. Ltd., (Meghe Group) Nagpur,Maharashtra from 11 July 2008 to till date. ADCC is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified GIS Company and Channel Partnership with Autodesk Inc., USA and having Autodesk Training Center (ATC) and Autodesk Product Sale.
2. Working Experience 6 months as a project trainee from 1st December 2007 to 31st May 2008 in ADCC Infocad Pvt Ltd, (Meghe Group) Nagpur, Maharashtra.
• AND (Automotive Navigation Data):- AND International, Netherlands & AND DATA India Pvt. Ltd. Currently Working on Denmark, Spain & Portugal Country. Digital mapping data used for location-based services around the world in Europe, Africa, America and Australia. AND used in personal and 'in-car' navigation, Internet-based mapping, fleet management and more .AND Consisting of Network of Road, Rail, Ferry, Waterway, and Boundary & Street Address Data Base.
• Using IKONOS Image (1m Resolution) as 60 Layers Feature as Hydrological, Transportation, Building & Others.
• Using Quickbird-2 image(0.6m resolution) database of the complete Kulgaon-Badlapur town was created for urban planning and management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Sc. in Geoinformatics ( Remote Sensing and GIS) : 64% - University of Pune
• B.Sc. in Geology, Physics, Computer Application : 65% - Amravati University
•H.S.S.C. Examination : 60% - State Board of Maharashtra
•S.C.C. Examination : 75%- State Board of Maharashtra
PROJECTS AND TRAININGS :-
• Project report on KBMC’s urban development and management
• Basic training course on Remote Sensing,GIS and GPS - IIRS-NRSA , Dehradun