CV Trainee planning engineer Microsoft Project Planner, Primavera 5
Trainee planning engineer Microsoft Project Planner, Primavera 5
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee planning engineer Microsoft Project Planner, Primavera 5 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kolkata, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: india , kolkata Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sub: Desiring association with your Organization
I have always the dream of being an integral member of the Engineering and Project management function of a global organization. To this regard I need to be groomed from the organization that will allow me to contribute my knowledge for computer networking fields. And hence I would like to join your organization to fulfill my dreams and nourish my long term career plans.
I was working in M.N.Dastur & Company (P) Ltd., Jhamshedpur in PROJECT MONITORING DEPARTMENT for Project planning and scheduling using MICROSOFT PROJECT, PRIMAVERA & Updating the project by using CCPM (Critical Chain Planning Method) and also involved in Growth Plan Project, 7th Lime Calcining Plant and Shutdown projects of TATA STEEL. Now I am work in Mcnally Bharat Engineering Co. Limited. in Kolkata. Work in project planning and monitoring department.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as “Asst.Engineer (Project)” in M.N.Dastur Company (P) Ltd.
Area of responsibility ( 9th month)
1. Working on planning and scheduling of various Growth Plan and Shutdown projects.
2. Making the detailed Construction programme using PRIMEVERA 3.5 & 5 and MSP 2003 & 07.
3. Shutdown programme using MSP 2003 & 07 and CONCERTO (CCPM) for daily progress updating.
4. Tracking and monitoring the site progress of different contractors and making the resource planning on basis of the criticality of the project.
5. Coordinating with site line engineers and head office as well as client (TATA STEEL) for preparing weekly progress status.
6. Making exception report like critical activities and one month look ahead report and Monthly progress report using S-curve.
7. Major projects involved: Electrolytic Tinning Line for TATA TINPLATE, Lime Calcining Plant for TATA STEEL.
Mcnally Bharat Engineering Co. Limited in Kolkata offices. in PROJECT PLANNING AND MONITORING DEPARTMENT till date..
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Benagal Engineering and Science University with 65.9% .
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Project Planner, Primavera- 5
FRATRAN77, Microsoft office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Selected as “Treasurer” – REBECA Bengal Engineering & Science University
Selected as Assistant Secretary of PROCHESTA - A Social Welfare Organization.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date of Birth: 28.10.1983
Languages Known: Hindi, English & Bengali
Hobbies: Playing Football and Playing Guitar.