Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee mechanical engineer oilfiled services, Ramboll IMIsoft engineering pvt ltd India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kakinada, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, France, Greece, Norway Present Location: India, Kakinada Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i am interested in oilfiled services
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE: working as a junior engineer in Ramboll IMIsoft engineering pvt ltd.
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY: structural stability analysis and foundation designs for erection of ground based and roof top telecommunication towers, which comprises of the following activities collection of details from the site.
1. Execution of work within agreed time frame
2. Carry out detailed analyses of existing building to check strength and stability for additional telecommunication tower loadings.
3. Carry out detailed analysis and design of tower super structure and foundations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. (Mechanical) under JNTU in LAKI REDDY BALI REDDY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Andhra Pradesh, India in apr-2008 with first class.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering under STATAE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION with first class.
S.S.C under BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
good presentation skills,willing to travel extensively
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Won First Prize In Paper Presentation On Non-Conventional Energy Sources, Solar Energy In Bvc Engineering College, Amalapuram.
• Won Second Prize In Paper Presentation On Bio Diesel From Algae In Osmania University.
• Won Third Prize In Paper Presentation On Geo-Thermal Energy In Geethanjali College Of Engineering And Technology, Hydaerabad.
• Paper Presented On the Solar Chimney in Koneru Lakshmaiah College Of Engineering.
• Paper Presented On Wind Energy in R.V.R & J.C College of Engineering.
• Paper Presented On Utilization of Waste Heat from an Air Condition System in Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Participated In Philatelic Exhibition In District Level. Eg Pex 2002.
• Project Leader in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Participated In Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp Conducted By JNTU Hyderabad.