CV Instrument Technician, OXY Qatar Energy Company, Dolphin Energy Oil & Natural Gas Corporation India
Instrument Technician, OXY Qatar Energy Company, Dolphin Energy Oil & Natural Gas Corporation India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician, OXY Qatar Energy Company, Dolphin Energy Oil & Natural Gas Corporation India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
96042 Last Updated:
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Location (Residence): tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics and communication engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Bahrain, Brazil, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kazakhstan, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore Present Location: qatar, doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have more than 9 years of experience in Testing & Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance in offshore platforms, Wellheads and Gathering Stations, Fertilizer and Petrochemicals in India, Oman and Qatar. I have Computer knowledge in MS office, windows, Hardware and Networking as well.
Now I am in duty. I will be available to attend Telephonic Interview. I have enclosed herewith my detailed resume. If I am offered an opportunity, I will prove worthy of your choice. I would greatly appreciate an interview and hope to hear from you soon. At the movement iam working in Qatar.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. March 2007 to Still now in OXY Qatar energy company through Team Energy. Qatar. (OFFSHORE PLATFORM) as Instrument Maintenance Technician.
2. March 2006 to Feb 2007 in Dolphin Energy Ltd (DEL) Through Tyco Fire & Security Qatar as Instrument Technician Commissioning.
3. Dec 2003 to Dec 2005 in Petroleum Development Of Oman (PDO) Through Gulf Petrochemicals Services &Trade LLC. Oman as Instrument commissioning Technician.
4. March 2001 to Nov 2003 in Oil & Natural Gas Corporations Of India (ONGC) Offshore Platforms Through Techno Mac Engineers. India asInstrument Maintenance Technician.
5. Sept 1999 to Dec 2000 in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) Through Sigma Power Control. India as Instrument Technician.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical Qualification : Diploma in Electronics & Communication
Engineering (1996-1999), Directorate of Technical
Additional Qualification : Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation
And Control (Annamalai University, Chennai).
Diploma in fire & Safety management.
Educational Qualification : Passed Higher Secondary in March 1996.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office 2002, C++,
Hardware & Networking (MCP).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Permit Holder in PDO Oman
Basic Fire Fighting
Medical First Aid
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]