CV Pakistani Electrical Technician Installation Testing and Commissioning of The LCC Panels
Pakistani Electrical Technician Installation Testing and Commissioning of The LCC Panels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pakistani Electrical Technician Installation Testing and Commissioning of The LCC Panels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in ELECTRICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen Present Location: Pakistan, Sargodha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Stupid Pakistani Electrical Technician
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY, SAUDI ARABIA.
AL FANAR COMPENEY RIYADH 11411, P.O. Box 301, SAUDIA ARABIA
Sr. Electrical Technician 20/08/2007 12/11/2008
• Installation Testing and Commissioning of The LCC Panels
• Testing and commissioning of the 380kv main breakers
• Modification, Installation, Testing of 380KV and 110KV Busbar
• Installation of main Transformers
• Installation and testing Fire Alarm Systems for the Transformers.
• Installation of Earthing System for the Substation.
• Installation Testing and commissioning of SCADA System.
• Installation of ( GIS ) Gas Insulated Switch gear
• Vacuum and filling of the SF6 Gas
• Perform the Leakage test and impurity test, D Point test
• GIS contact resistance test
• CT & VT Insulation test and Ratio test
• Installation Testing and commissioning of Control Relays.
• Modification work in LCC panels for 380 KV
• Installation Testing and commissioning HV& LV switcher gear
HANDLED THE FLOWING TESTING EQUIPMENT
• CPC – 100
• CT – ANALYZER
• MBW ( SF6 Analyzer – 973 )
• SF6 GAS DECTER METER
• FLOOK METER
NESTLE MILKPAK Ltd. KABIRWALA PAKISTAN.
AL-SABIR ELECTRICAL SERVICES 08/06/2006 31/03/2007
• Generator to LV room cable installation
• Installation of power cables 300mm,500mm CU & Aluminum cable
• Installation cable tray
• Cable insulation test
• Continuity test
• Maintenance of three phase motor & single phase motor
• Rewinding of three phase motor & single phase motor
• Maintenance of Electricity system
FAUJI FERTILIZER BIN QASIM LIMITED, KARACHI, PAKISTAN. 15/08/2005 29/04/2006
• BMR Project in FFBL Karachi, Pakistan.
• During the project perform the following activities.
• Installation of Cable Trays.
• Installation of localized and Flood Lighting.
• Cable Laying Work.
• Grounding / Earthling Work.
• Glanding Work.
• Cable Jointing Work.
• Termination of different Cable Sizes.
• Work at Telephone System.
• Work at Fire Alarm
• Work at Public address (PA) System.
• Perform the TA-2006 at Ammonia Plant in FFBL Karachi.
• BMR Engineering / Project Office Electrification Work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2003 – 2005 Electrical Diploma, diploma of associate engineer
Sargodha polytechnic Institute of Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan.
2001 – 2002 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Graphics designing tools (Adobe Photoshop, Coral draw, Inpage)
• Internet surfing & searching
• Hardware/Software Operating System (Win98, XP, 2000, Vista)
• Repairing, maintenance and overhauling (CD ROM, Power Supplies etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]