CV Instrumentation Engineer Erection and Commissioning MRIR MEIR Radar Gauges, Pressure Transmitter
Instrumentation Engineer Erection and Commissioning MRIR MEIR Radar Gauges, Pressure Transmitter
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation Engineer Erection and Commissioning MRIR MEIR Radar Gauges, Pressure Transmitter - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & INstrumentation Engneering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates Present Location: INDIA, Bangalore Relocation: Australia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Bright, energetic young professional seeking a Supervisory role in a challenging organization with a professional environment that would enable me to combine my background in Business with my entrepreneur spirit.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 2 years experience in the field of Instrumentation field work in Oil & Gas terminals and also in breweries.
Having a good knowledge in configuring the field instruments.
1. Erection of Radar Gauges, Pressure Transmitter on tank man ways.
2. Erection of metering assembly in the Gantry.
3. Erection of top Loading arms.
4. Erection of DT, PT, PS & BAE.
5. Ability to understand Cable schedule & Termination Diagrams.
6. Preparation of MRIR (Material Receipt cum Inspection Report).
7. Preparation of MEIR (Material Erection cum Inspection Report).
8. Certifying the work done.
9. Study of layouts (Drawings).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech [Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering]: From JNT University in 2007.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Programming Languages : C.
2. Operating System : Windows All versions.
3. Utility Software’s : AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Member of the winning team of inter college volley ball team in the year 2005-06.
2. Participated in volley ball tournaments outside the college.