Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Engineer, Artificial lift methods, Oil surface facilities, Reliability process design - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Traditional Sort Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: Veneuela, Maracaibo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Young professional with experience in oil fields operations supervision, Implementation of CMMS oriented to improving reliability and resources optimization. Design and control of maintenance planning processes. Results oriented, decisive leader with proven success managing people and implementing processes transformation. Excel under pressure and multi task Jobs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Artificial lift methods • Oil surface facilities operation
• Data base administration • Safety, health & environment
• Facilitating skills • Process design and implementation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2009 - Master in Petroleum Engineering (Thesis pending). Venezuela, Universidad del Zulia
2002 - Certified in Finance. Venezuela, Universidad del Zulia.
2001 - Industrial Engineering. Venezuela, Universidad del Zulia.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Experienced level on all Microsoft offices software
CMMS set up
Front end data base management
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Leadership, facilitating / training skills, change management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Married, 1 child. Working currently for International Oil Company in a Oil field located in western Venezuela. Looking for opportunities to work in an International location to continue developing my skills.