CV Support Team Leader Computer Science Engineering from Asifia College Of Engineering And Technology
Support Team Leader Computer Science Engineering from Asifia College Of Engineering And Technology
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Support Team Leader Computer Science Engineering from Asifia College Of Engineering And Technology - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Hyderabad Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking forward to work at the best of my ability accepting more challenges with responsibilities. Seeking a quality environment where my knowledge can be shared and enriched, where I can improve my managerial Skills and also realize my potential under proper guidance and work effectively in a team while climbing the ladder of success.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working with C3I Support Services as Senior Team Lead (Operations).
Period: January 30 2006 to Till Date.
Job Responsibilities as Senior Team Lead (Operations):
As a Sr. Team Lead I’ am responsible for supervising Help Desk Analyst’s activities and providing daily direction to the Help Desk Analysts. Ensuring premium service delivery to field forces through resource management, applying appropriate staffing levels, motivating Help Desk Analysts, monitoring ACD & Horizon statistics, are key success factors.
1. Monitor real-time ACD reports to supervise staff availability and monitor status of up-to-the-minute service levels
2. Monitor open issues queues and work to distribute follow up activities in order to ensure issues are closed within agreed-upon timeframes
3. Monitor all escalation queues to ensure hand-off times between Tiers, including client resources and third party, are met
4. Field technical assistance requests during staffing shortages (overflow)
5. Take steps to balance call flow and other workload across all technicians available
6. Take steps to ensure technicians meet their call efficiency targets.
7. Ensure clear, complete and concise logging of all customer service interactions between Help Desk Analysts and C3i client base. Call logging includes an accurate account of the problem reported and actions taken to resolve the issue in addition to the categorization of the Assistance Request
Worked as Quality Assurance Analyst for a Period of 7 Months
Job Responsibilities as Quality Assurance Analyst: Using resources like Voice Print Portal, Picking up calls randomly and analyzing them based on Pre-defined Quality measures. Regularly delivering Feedback, Interacting with all the Technicians regularly and suggesting regarding the Areas where in they need to Improve. Generating Quality reports and reporting to Process managers.
1. Development of Targeted QA guidelines: Develop and implement any client-specific or otherwise targeted QAs, based on client or management input.
2. Reporting: prepare and deliver quality evaluation reports on a weekly basis. Reports include but are not limited to help desk Analyst’s QA Scores. Reports also include recommendations for remediation.
3. Remediation: Deliver training to Help Desk Analysts based on issues identified during QA
4. Coordinate with US SMEs and other resources involved in QA’ing GOC Help Desk Analysts. Coordinate with Operational Effectiveness Manager in the GOC to provide training requirements based on QA data
5. Process Improvement: Identify and report Quality Assurance concerns (trends) to management. Make specific recommendations to management on how to improve processes, based on observations. Participate in the implementation of these recommendations.
1 Generate and analyze Horizon reports for the identification of trending issue volume, training opportunities, system problems, and status of open calls
2 Generate historical ACD reports to evaluate the effectiveness of agents and staffing levels as well as to supervise workflow
1. Oversee Help Desk Analyst activities including, but not limited to scheduling, daily management, productivity management, objective & goal setting
2. Act as first level of management escalation for issues requiring leadership attention
3. Apply appropriate level of supportive or directive guidance as technicians’ competence and confidence level varies for each task or project
4. Escalate subordinates’ performance issues and provide feedback consistent with C3i’s standard practices
5. Participate in process of selecting high achievers, through various C3i incentive programs
6. Other responsibilities, as dictated by Ops Manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Computer Science Engineering from Asifia College Of Engineering And Technology, Affiliated to J.N.T.U, 2006.
Excellent interpersonal Skills.
Reliable under stress.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong customer service orientation and expert-level technical skills
Ability to delegate and monitor tasks to subordinates
Technical proficiency in all MS Office applications and familiarity with various hardware platforms as required.
Proven ability to coach employees
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Won “Employee of the Month Award” Three times in a Row.
Successfully completed “ISO 9000:2000 Internal Auditor Training”.