CV Iraq PSD Team Leader Special Operations Consultant Security Management Group Minden, Nevada
Iraq PSD Team Leader Special Operations Consultant Security Management Group Minden, Nevada
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Iraq PSD Team Leader Special Operations Consultant Security Management Group Minden, Nevada - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Stuarts Draft, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in High Risk security management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a security management position that will allow me to use my military and civilian security management experience to work in a diverse and dynamic environment where elite professionalism, determination and progressive security solutions are critical.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April 2007-Dec 2007 Special Operations Consultant Security Management Group Minden, Nevada
Position Location: Iraq
PSD Team Leader
• Responsible for managing armed site security for 90 multi-national personnel at Camp Marez, Iraq.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with a growing knowledge of computer office related software.
• Issued weekly work schedules and specific work assignments using Microsoft Excel.
• Met weekly with FOB Marez Commanders to discuss daily operations and threat assessments.
• Provide comprehensive reports for Managers in Baghdad, Iraq detailing Daily Situation Reports, Ammunition Expenditure Reports, Sensitive Items Report and weekly time sheets utilizing Microsoft Office.
• Attended and gave monthly briefs to Camp Managers on physical security and upcoming operations.
• Skillfully coordinated the deployment of security personnel to provide maximum security to our client
• Ensured all personnel were briefed daily on operations and specific duties of the day.
• Coordinated and conducted numerous Personal Security Detail (PSD) convoys throughout Iraq.
• Using the Tactical Ground Reporting (TIGR) system to brief all routes and operational security updates prior to each mission.
• Responsible for all equipment and the security of all assets deemed vital to national security.
September 2006-September 2007 US Army Al Asad, Iraq
Position Location: Iraq
• Proficient in the instruction of various medical recertification courses and web based programs to include CHCS and MC4
• Assigned to combat search and rescue teams.
• Delivered aero-medical evacuation/treatment to more than 1,000 military and civilian personnel.
• Managed procurement/maintenance of medical supplies and equipment for 15 air ambulances.
• Administered and updated medical records for all personnel treated.
• Evaluated and monitored patient reports from junior personnel.
• Contributed to aircraft/medical equipment maintenance.
• Instructed yearly medical certification courses.
• Instructed intense medical training on a web based application in Northern Iraq.
March 2006-September 2006 US Army Giebelstadt, Germany
Position Location: Germany
Base Closure Team
• Tasked to oversee inventories of 7MM+ of military equipment.
• Facilitated inspection/shipping of 3MM of critical medical equipment.
• Played key role in building closures and quality assurance inspections.
• Managed and maintained five medical ambulances for base operations.
• Provided weekly proficiency training for assigned medical personnel.
• Trained soldiers on the use of medical software applications.
March 2005-March 2006 US Army Bagram Air Field Afghanistan
Position Location: Afghanistan
Flight Medic- Combined Joint Task Force Afghanistan
• Ensured high quality medical evacuation/treatment for over 600 coalition personnel.
• Played key role in medical evacuation of civilian personnel during humanitarian efforts in Pakistan following the Kashmir earthquake.
• Organized and taught the Army Combat Lifesaver Course (basic medical skills for combat troops) to more than 350 personnel over a one year period.
• Assigned to assist with force protection planning/training for the Bagram hospital and surrounding medical facilities.
September 2004-March 2005 US Army Giebelstadt, Germany
Position Location: Germany
Clinical medic/Flight physical technician
• Responsible for providing medical screening/treatment for 100+ military personnel daily.
• Performed flight physical evaluation screenings for a brigade size element of aviators.
• Managed 12th Aviation Brigade hearing conservation program.
• Gained proficiency and trained medical personnel in CHCS computer programs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2008 Ronin Close Protection Course Hout Bay, South Africa
2005 US Army Rascon School of Combat Medicine Ft Campbell, Kentucky
2005 US Army Flight Medic Course Ft Rucker, Alabama
2004 US Army School of Combat Medicine Ft Sam, Texas
2003 Pilgrim High School Stuarts Draft, Virginia
A+ Certification Course (2008)
Microsoft Office 2007 Familiarization Training (2008)
Independent Security Operator (Ronin) (2008)
Ship Captains Medical Certificate (2008)
Telemetric Medical Assistant Certificate (2008)
Advanced Driving Course (2008)
Use of Handgun/Assault Rifle/Carbine/M249 SAW (2008)
Microsoft Office Training course (2005)
Medical certificates in EMT-B/BTLS/ATLS/ACLS/PALS/Aero-Med (non current) (2004)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
A+ (Basic computer skills)
Net + (Basic networking)
Computer Maitanance and Repair
CHCS computer programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Heavy equipment operator
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]