CV QA / QC Welding Inspector Petro Rabigh PMT Saudi Arabia - Refractory Inspection NDE Coordination
QA / QC Welding Inspector Petro Rabigh PMT Saudi Arabia - Refractory Inspection NDE Coordination
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA / QC Welding Inspector Petro Rabigh PMT Saudi Arabia - Refractory Inspection NDE Coordination - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Enineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Kazakhstan, Singapore Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am applying for the position of QA/QC in WELDING or Mechanical Inspector . I felt that it was an ideal match with my career aspirations.
I believe that I am the candidate for the position due to my extensive experience as an auditor for L&T. At my current position at Petro Rabigh PMT, I perform all of the same tasks that are described in your ad for the QA/QC Inspection position. In addition to that I have a reputation for being a hard worker who makes sure the job is done right the first time. My reports are always completed well ahead of the deadline.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
III rd Party Inspection Welding Painting Civil (Marine)
Refractory Inspection Insulation Tower tray Inspection Equipment Alignment Inspection
Pressure Vessels Test Package Coordination Gauge Calibration Valve Testing
Furnace Inspection Regenerator and Reactor Cyclone Inspection Process / Operations
Holiday Test RTR Piping Inspection Destructive Reports Verification
NDE Co-ordination RT/UT/MT/PT/VT PMI/MFL/IRIS Evaluation Tank Inspection
Hardness Testing AGST/Piping Inspection Material Review Compliance
Plant Construction Pipelines ITS/ TIS Recruitment Shut Down
Internal, external inspection in vessels, tanks and On Stream Inspection (OSI) of Plant piping and other equipments (Furness, boilers, reactors and exts) in accordance with the company engineering requirements, applicable industry procedures, codes, and standards for condition assessment.
• NDT UT Evaluation during piping inspection.
• Visual and NDT Verification for spheroid, spears, Storage tanks (Flour, Roof, Inner Pontoons, Outer pontoons) Inner and outer Tank.
• Marking and Evaluate HOT TOP processing as per API recommendations
• Underground/Buried piping inspection
• Marking and locating Percentage radiography Tanks and Equipments as per codes and specifications.
• Furness, Boiler tubes inspection during shutdowns and leakage. Monitoring and evaluate NDT, Heat treatment evaluation.
• Reactors scallops repair, alteration and inner and outer Inspection and NDT Evaluations.
• Welding Inspection for critical pipe (chrome line) welds 24”/16”/10”/6” .
• All Furnaces and Column piping PMI all welds, flanges, pipes.
Involved in welding inspection and coordinated in Non-Destructive Examinations and Radiographic Film interpretation.
Responsible for Digital film Radiography and Interpretation.
Verified MFL and Tube Inspections Reports.
Prepared Injection point locations and report verifications as per API code recommendation
Expertise in basic Practical and theoretical in ALL basic NDT methods, Stress relieving, Hardness, PMI, Vacuum testing.
Handled key fields (Construction & Inspection) of clients such as:
• Khuff condensate-Saudi Aramco-Rastanura Refinery, IOCL, India.
• PETRORabigh a 10Bn joint venture with Saudi Aramco Petrochemical Complex – Rabigh (Current project - working as a PMT) Olefin Plant Project in HOFCC and E.C
Functioned as an Auditor (QMC) for L&T
Senior Mechanical Inspector (PMT) for PETRORabigh Refinery Extension and Petrochemical project.
Executed the E.C and HOFCC Project working as Mechanical/Welding/Painting/Insulation /Refractory/AMU Valve Operation/Valve Testing Inspection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]