CV BE CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCED IN DESIGN, SALES & PRODUCTION
BE CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCED IN DESIGN, SALES & PRODUCTION
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in BE CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXPERIENCED IN DESIGN, SALES & PRODUCTION - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): KALYAN, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, THANE Relocation: Iceland, India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
BE CHEMICAL ENGINEER EXP IN DESIGN, SALES & PRODUCTION
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Presently working with “Haver Standard India Pvt. Ltd” as a Design & Sales Officer since Jan 2009. Company located at Marine Lines, Mumbai.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Design, Value Evaluation, Planning and Preparation of Drawings and Release of Work Order for Fabrication.
Handling Tenders and Technical Documents of various projects.
Design of Demister Pads as per requirement of Oil & Gas Sector, Fertilizers and Chemical Industries.
Value Estimation of Mist Eliminator, Filter Mesh and Column Packing.
Procurement of raw material in bulk & negotiation.
Tracking & follow-up for raw material, Demister & payments.
Handling export consignments, documentation.
Managing team & customer visit for resolving technical queries
Business Development Responsibilities.
2) Worked with “Century Rayon” as a Shift Incharge for Tyre Cord Spinning Department from August 2007 to Feb 2008. Company located at Shahad, dist Kalyan.
3) Worked with “Melog Speciality Chemical Ltd” as a Shift Supervisor from May 2007 to August 2007. Company located at Ambernath, dist Thane
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide on-going Technical Assistance to the Production Team to resolve any Product /Process Related Issues & Problems.
Continuously Monitor Maintain, Standard Process Parameters and Trouble Shooting to get Quality Products from spinning machines.
To look after the Safety in Plant Operation & People Conducting the Plant Operation.
Plan and achieve the shift production in terms of quality and quantity.
Allocate and supervise work, identify monitor and trouble shoot, implement and check adherence of quality systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.Currently completed P.G. Diploma in Piping Engineering from Suvidya Institute of Technology.
2.Post Graduate Diploma in Import Export Management from Welingkar Institute Of Management
3.Bachelor Of Engineering from Mumbai University in Chemical Engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
WELL VERSE WITH MS OFFICE, C LANGUAGE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]