CV Radio operator Indian Navy survey class, destroyer class, oil tanker, frigate LST
Radio operator Indian Navy survey class, destroyer class, oil tanker, frigate LST
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio operator Indian Navy survey class, destroyer class, oil tanker, frigate LST - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mhow, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Min of defence equivalent Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Albania Present Location: india, indore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
1. 15 Years vast experience in Indian Navy served onboard all types of ships like survey class, destroyer class, oil tanker, frigate LST’ s as a radio operator and well versed with radio telephony procedure.
2. Over two years experience in Naval Signal, Mumbai where I was
controlling the movements of all Indian Naval Ships as well as patrolling vessels and boats.
3. Event Management - Conceptualisation, planning and execution of events. I have been gifted by a melodious voice and a great music sense, so I have done comparing and singing in many shows, with Indian Naval Band and out side India.
4. Sales filed - Worked with IDBI Bank, Mhow branch in 2001 to sell their financial products. Presently working with India’s largest bank, state Bank of India as an investment and insurance Consultant.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
work with indian navy and served all types of war ships for fifteen yers as a radio operator well versed with radio telephony procedure. last 08 yrs in marketing of financial products of indias largst bank state4 bank of india
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
passed higher sec exam from nhopal board, signals exam from signal school kochi kerala
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
basic computer course in computer application
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
excellent communication skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]