CV Civil site engineer, civil construction industry Resiss, Koton and Aftershock Showroom Dubai
Civil site engineer, civil construction industry Resiss, Koton and Aftershock Showroom Dubai
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Civil site engineer, civil construction industry Resiss, Koton and Aftershock Showroom Dubai - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in civil engineering diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: uae, dubai Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please accept this letter of introduction as on enquiry for job opportunities. I have completed my (Diploma in Civil Engineering) from Govt Polytechnic College Beed Maharashtra, India. I am exploring positions in organizations looking for a candidate with enthusiasm and perseverance; in return I offer hard work, honesty and dedication.
My skills include the ability to communicate and as well as manage time and cost. I have developed a high level understanding in the field of engineering and my 07 years of experience would be beneficial for your organization.
My goal is seeking a challenging position in a company with excellent potential that includes intellectual stimulation and the ability to share innovative ideas and dedication will add to the operation for organization and my growth.
Enclosed resume gives you an over view of my credentials and outlines of my previous employment. It would therefore be privilege to secure an opportunity in your organization, looking for your encouragement, I would like to set up an appointment and meet you at the earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work experience in Dubai and India
• Under Ground Station Beniyas square station @ Dubai .
• Resiss, Koton and Aftershock Showroom @ Dubai Festival City.
• Al Ghuair Villa @ Al Khawneej.
• Xerox Emirates Showroom @ Burjuman Centre.
• GECO warehouse @ GECO Complex.
• G +l villa @ Palm Jumera .
Worked as a Site Engineer at Various Construction Sites under Md Younus & Associates, Kranti Chowk, and Aurangabad with effect from 1st Jan 2004 to 28th Feb 2006 as under.
Construction of Government Buildings/Projects.
1) Residential Buildings at Aurangabad City.
2) Sports Complex at Ambad Dist Jalna.
3) Sports Complex at Khultabad Dist Aurangabad.
4) Maintenance of Auditorium & Library of Govt Engineering College
Construction of Medium Scale and Large Scale Industrial Buildings.
1) Shreya Life science Ltd at M. I. D. C Waluj Aurangabad.
2) Oasis Retraders Ltd at M. I. D. C Waluj Aurangabad.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic achievements: Secured Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Beed. M.S India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MSCIT: (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint)
AutoCAD: (Plan, Working drawing, Structural drawing)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Project coordination with the manager.
• Execution of the work.
• Study of drawing and specification.
• Assigning work to sub orders
• Progress recording.
• Site surveying and leveling.
• Taking out quantities for ordering material.
• Site inspection.
• Dealing with sub contractors.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
o Religion and caste : Muslim
o Marital status : Single
o Strengths : Cheerfulness, Good team player,
Confident and could work under stress and pressure.
o Languages Known : English, Urdu, and Arabic