CV Piping design engineer Larsen & Toubro, new well head modification project
Piping design engineer Larsen & Toubro, new well head modification project
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping design engineer Larsen & Toubro, new well head modification project - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a position to utilize my skill and abilities in the industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
o Inplant training for six months in L&T (Heavy engg. Division) in scheduling department.
o Inplant training for six months in L&T- Coal Gasifier & Power Plant (DESIGN DEPARTMENT).
1. Work on Heat treatment requisition, Surface treatment requisition.
2. Work on Bill of Material.
3. Work on Material Specification.
Worked in GAS projects (I) PVT ltd for 10 months as a project engineer.
i. Completed 4 site successfully in Rajasthan project in Auto LPG dispensing system.
Presently working in Larsen & Toubro limited for 1 ½ year as a project engineer.
i. A part of engineering team for the new well head as well as for modification project.
ii. A part of execution team for the modification project.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Industrial mechanical from L&T Institute of technology in Powai
Diploma in Piping Engg. From ELIXIR institute of piping engg. & Technology.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SOFTWARE : AUTOCAD, PRO-E & PDMS
Operating System : MS DOS, Windows98, 2000, XP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
o DIPLOMA PROJECT: Electric heated split type furnace.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Captain of school cricket team.
Event organizer in school and college annual day functions and other technical events.