Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): chennai, India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i was worked as a mechanical engineer-piping last 3 years in U.A.E.
I KNOW THE FIELD FABRICATION, ERECTION AND Q.C RESPONSIBILITIES.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAD 9 YEARS IN MECHANICAL FIELD
LAST 3 YEARS AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER-PIPING.
5 YEARS WORKED AS A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Interpretation of Piping drawings and ensure for its compliance with the work executed in the site.
Planning of day-to-day production activities and assigning equipments, manpower & material as per the planned program.
Liaison with the planning department and client personnel, in order to achieve the planned
target and implementation of corrective measures in case of delay (if any).
Raising Request for Inspection (RFI) to the QC department for the clearance of completed spools, structures etc.,-
Co-ordination with painting sub-contractor for handling of materials like pipe spools, structural, Piles, etc.,
Preparation of daily & weekly progress reports for submission to the client.
Co-ordination with the NDT personnel for radiography.
Welding Q.C Responsibilities.
Preparations of Material take off from Isometric drawing.
Inspection of fabricated piping spool as per drawing
Inspection of CS, Material &Inspection of fit-up of weld joints.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I STUDIED A B.E DEGREE IN MECHANICAL FIELD
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I KNOW MS WORD,
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
CV/Resume ID no.: 96412
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Welder, supervisor, pipe fitter, rig welder; Hard worker
2. Project Engineer / Superintendent
3. Offshore Pipefitter
4. STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
5. Piping Construction
6. PIPE FITTER CV / TUYAUTEUR CV
7. QA/QC, Welding & Vessels Inspector
8. Welder, Welding arc, tig, mig and gas welding
9. Piping, pipelining- with 3 years of experience
10. pipe, piping, supports, erection, tubing, cable tray, stractural
11. Pipefitter with 5 years experience in oil and chemical industry, I aim to work off shore
12. Welding / drilling
13. operator, electrician, driller, ENGINEERING,MECANICS
14. Quality Control Inspector/Welding Inspector
15. Mechanical site superintendent / substitute construction manager
16. Piping Engineer
17. Offshore engineer,time served,piping surveyor,engineering supervisor
18. MERCHANT MARINE EXPERIENCE AS A OILER/PIPING INSTALLATION
19. Designer / Civil structural detailer & piping draftsman
20. Pipe Fitter, Fabrication Pipefitter
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. 2nd engineer DP
2. DPO Drill vessel Stena Carron,Korea.Class 3 Ultradeepwater Drill vessel.Kongsberg K-Pos
3. Production / Panel operator / Technician
4. Process design & operation with 7 years in oil & gas (gas & LPG plant ,offshore oil production)
5. Deck Hand, Roustabout and ordinary Seaman
6. Rotating Equipment Technician
7. GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/TECHNICIAN
8. Roustabout hard working and willing to learn new things
9. Chief cook of an ocean going vessel
10. Document Controller Administrator, Electrical Engineer
11. Experienced pipefitter, Level 3 pipe fitting apprenticeship completed
12. Planning Engineer / Planner / Scheduler / Project Engineer
13. Production Manager cum Food Safety Coordinator
14. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer, Field Instruments & PLC Program
15. TRAINEE CAD TOOLS OPERATOR
16. Sr piping engineer / designer, Tecnicas Reunidas Group Company, TR Engineering LLC, Muscat, Oman
17. Electronics troubleshooting technician, Graduate at Rizal Technological University as an Electronics
18. Directional Driller Remedial Tool Operator MWD Engineer Baker Oil Tool California Alaska SouthAmeric
19. Junior Geologist, Trainee Mud Logger, passed a BS degree in Geology with 1st division
20. Process Operator Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL) Technical Manager in QAHC (P) Ltd, Cochin
21. Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Artumas Energy Tanzania Gas to Power Project in Mtwara
22. Well Test Field Specialist, Schlumberger Oilfield Services Company, Schlumberger Overseas S.A.
23. STOREKEEPER OSA, MATERIAL'S MAN SWIFTDRILL OFFSHORE DRILLING SERVICES COMPANY WEST AFRICA
24. Assistant geophysicist BGP (Pakistan) International, Trainee Mud Engineer Dewan Petroleum
25. SDPO Bumi Armada Berhad Malaysia, Cotemar semi-submersible Safe Lancia, Protexa FPSO Ship Cora
26. Trainee male nurse in India with diploma in general nursing
27. Electrician jack up rig working in Iran Persian Gulf for Saipem ENI Italian company
28. Ship ETO, Electrician onboard German cargo vessels (heavylift, ro-ro, containerships) and AHTS
29. Safety Assistant Rotary Electrical Singapore Kharafi National Oil Company Kuwait Prosafe Production
30. Project Coordinator RZ Power Limited a SBU of Rahimafrooz Bangladesh