Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): chennai, India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i was worked as a mechanical engineer-piping last 3 years in U.A.E.
I KNOW THE FIELD FABRICATION, ERECTION AND Q.C RESPONSIBILITIES.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAD 9 YEARS IN MECHANICAL FIELD
LAST 3 YEARS AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER-PIPING.
5 YEARS WORKED AS A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Interpretation of Piping drawings and ensure for its compliance with the work executed in the site.
Planning of day-to-day production activities and assigning equipments, manpower & material as per the planned program.
Liaison with the planning department and client personnel, in order to achieve the planned
target and implementation of corrective measures in case of delay (if any).
Raising Request for Inspection (RFI) to the QC department for the clearance of completed spools, structures etc.,-
Co-ordination with painting sub-contractor for handling of materials like pipe spools, structural, Piles, etc.,
Preparation of daily & weekly progress reports for submission to the client.
Co-ordination with the NDT personnel for radiography.
Welding Q.C Responsibilities.
Preparations of Material take off from Isometric drawing.
Inspection of fabricated piping spool as per drawing
Inspection of CS, Material &Inspection of fit-up of weld joints.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I STUDIED A B.E DEGREE IN MECHANICAL FIELD
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I KNOW MS WORD,
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
CV/Resume ID no.: 96412
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Welder, supervisor, pipe fitter, rig welder; Hard worker
2. Project Engineer / Superintendent
3. Offshore Pipefitter
4. STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
5. Piping Construction
6. PIPE FITTER CV / TUYAUTEUR CV
7. QA/QC, Welding & Vessels Inspector
8. Welder, Welding arc, tig, mig and gas welding
9. Piping, pipelining- with 3 years of experience
10. pipe, piping, supports, erection, tubing, cable tray, stractural
11. Pipefitter with 5 years experience in oil and chemical industry, I aim to work off shore
12. Welding / drilling
13. operator, electrician, driller, ENGINEERING,MECANICS
14. Quality Control Inspector/Welding Inspector
15. Mechanical site superintendent / substitute construction manager
16. Piping Engineer
17. Offshore engineer,time served,piping surveyor,engineering supervisor
18. MERCHANT MARINE EXPERIENCE AS A OILER/PIPING INSTALLATION
19. Designer / Civil structural detailer & piping draftsman
20. Pipe Fitter, Fabrication Pipefitter
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
2. Offshore Lead Production Operator
3. Deck cadet, deckhand, offshore vessel, AHTS, DSV, PSV
4. Marine equipment installation and commissinonig,cabeling,engines and generators,navigation installat
5. Sr Process Engineer
6. Assistant F&B Manager / Restaurants / Cruise Bars Manager
7. Biotechnologist (trained in a multi national oil production company)
8. Electronics Technician
9. Remote Site Medic
10. SAFETY OFFICER
11. Engineering, Quality control QA QC, Technician level, NDT NDE
12. Rotating / Static Equipment Engineer - Oriental Petrochemical Company (OPC)
13. Electrical Engineer thermal power station
14. Crane Operator, Grove Liehberr Cranes Ltm 1055, 1080, 1090
15. Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluid Engineer / Lead Operator / Shift Team Leader / H2S API
16. Tower crane Operator with 10yrs experience
17. Oilfield Drilling Consultant / Toolpusher / Driller
18. Mechanical rotating equipment engineer, Phase VII WDDM Main Compression Project BG Egypt
19. Service site engineer experienced in electrical and instrumentation
20. Medic Sick Bay for 100 plus Personnel- RIDDOR & COSHH documentation
21. Drilling Supervisor for Gujarat State Petroleum Corp / Sr Drilling Engineer, Toolpusher, Driller
22. Administration Customer Service Representative and Technical Support Representative
23. Welding Inspector Leighton Contractors SQWEC IWPP-II Offshore Pipeline Project Oman Dohat Al-Khaleej
24. 6G Welder/Tig Welder Jubail Aluminium Factory & Saudi Iron & Steel Co. Saudi Arabia
25. Graduate Engineer Instrument & Controls (Automation) Bundelkhand University India
26. Graduate Geologist Engineer National School of Engineers of Sfax (ENIS) Tunisia
27. Safety Engineer cum Erection Engineer working in INTECH structural erecting company India
28. Senior Technical Translator Karachaganak Petroleum Operating Kazakhstanm Neste Petroleum Co Finland
29. Electrical Engineer rig building & commissioning, Shiv-Vani Oil & Gas Exploration Services Ltd India
30. Staff Nurse in Fortis Hospital Noida - a 350 bedded Unit of International Hospital Ltd. India