Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): chennai, India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i was worked as a mechanical engineer-piping last 3 years in U.A.E.
I KNOW THE FIELD FABRICATION, ERECTION AND Q.C RESPONSIBILITIES.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAD 9 YEARS IN MECHANICAL FIELD
LAST 3 YEARS AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER-PIPING.
5 YEARS WORKED AS A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Interpretation of Piping drawings and ensure for its compliance with the work executed in the site.
Planning of day-to-day production activities and assigning equipments, manpower & material as per the planned program.
Liaison with the planning department and client personnel, in order to achieve the planned
target and implementation of corrective measures in case of delay (if any).
Raising Request for Inspection (RFI) to the QC department for the clearance of completed spools, structures etc.,-
Co-ordination with painting sub-contractor for handling of materials like pipe spools, structural, Piles, etc.,
Preparation of daily & weekly progress reports for submission to the client.
Co-ordination with the NDT personnel for radiography.
Welding Q.C Responsibilities.
Preparations of Material take off from Isometric drawing.
Inspection of fabricated piping spool as per drawing
Inspection of CS, Material &Inspection of fit-up of weld joints.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I STUDIED A B.E DEGREE IN MECHANICAL FIELD
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I KNOW MS WORD,
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
UAE mechanical piping engineer with QC and welding skills
CV/Resume ID no.: 96412
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Welder, supervisor, pipe fitter, rig welder; Hard worker
2. Project Engineer / Superintendent
3. Offshore Pipefitter
4. STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
5. Piping Construction
6. PIPE FITTER CV / TUYAUTEUR CV
7. QA/QC, Welding & Vessels Inspector
8. Welder, Welding arc, tig, mig and gas welding
9. Piping, pipelining- with 3 years of experience
10. pipe, piping, supports, erection, tubing, cable tray, stractural
11. Pipefitter with 5 years experience in oil and chemical industry, I aim to work off shore
12. Welding / drilling
13. operator, electrician, driller, ENGINEERING,MECANICS
14. Quality Control Inspector/Welding Inspector
15. Mechanical site superintendent / substitute construction manager
16. Piping Engineer
17. Offshore engineer,time served,piping surveyor,engineering supervisor
18. MERCHANT MARINE EXPERIENCE AS A OILER/PIPING INSTALLATION
19. Designer / Civil structural detailer & piping draftsman
20. Pipe Fitter, Fabrication Pipefitter
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Structural Construction methods engineer
2. Instrument & Control Engineer, Automation Engineer, Drilling Rig Instrumentation
3. PRODUCTION OPERATOR (oil/gas/power/utilities) 20+yrs experience
4. QA/QC Engineer, Certification Engineer, Senior Welding Engineer
5. Fresh graduate - With several experiences , I aim to be involved in new challenging work projects
6. EPCM experienced (10 years +) in oil & Gas, IT and Telecomunication
7. Instrumentation Technician
8. Wellhead Operator, Production Operator
9. Second Mate (Drill Ship, LPG Tankers)
10. VERY RELIABLE AND HARD WORKER
11. Public relation officer in dubai
12. Ordinary seaman experienced
13. Junior material welding engineer CMN, Cherbourg, France
14. MASTER - CHIEF MATE - SAFETY & SECURITY OFFICER
15. Crane Operator and Driver Heavy/ Light
16. Electrician 8 years experience in Dubai, UAE
17. Project Engineer, Engineering Management, Project Management, Project Development Manager
18. HSE Officer Oil & Gas Construction Al-Ghurair ARABIAN FOUNDATION Engineering LLC Dubai, UAE
19. Procurement Officer Drilling Rig Equipments, Contract, Budget, Essar Exploration & Production
20. Offshore Entry Level Jobs Sought, Senior Relationship Officer – Dubai First Dubai Holding Group
21. Naval Designer using software SmartMarine 3D formerly Intelliship, Tribon M3 planer
22. Roustabout Roughneck or Trainee/Apprentice Mechanical very keen to work in the offshore oil industry
23. Quality Manager / Manufacturing Manager Develop and maintain QMS system, Familiar with API, ASTM
24. NDT QC Inspector Oceaneering UAE, Global Industries Offshore, JRay McDermott, Velosi Certification
25. Junior Piping PDS Engineer B.Tech In Chemical Engineering from NIT, Jaipur (Indi
26. Production Supervisor Total Qatar Al Khaleej Offshore field, DNO Yemen AS, Occidental Oman
27. Trainee piping technician - Tank Farm Design, Distillation Column Piping Design, Reading P&ID
28. Safety Officer / Loss Prevention Supervisor NCB Head Office Jeddah Saudi Arabia
29. Looking for a new job, currently working in Pakistan
30. Crane operator with 5 years work experience in Pakistan