CV Paramedic ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Sea Survival, HUET, and related HSE trainings
Paramedic ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Sea Survival, HUET, and related HSE trainings
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Paramedic ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Sea Survival, HUET, and related HSE trainings - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Wonogiri, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Nursing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesian, Wonogiri Relocation: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am thirty years old Nurse (Paramedic). I have been working in industrial field for more than 8 years. Certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), Sea Survival, HUET, and related HSE trainings.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working in various industrial fields for more than 8 years both (drilling, mining, factory).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Nursing Academy (Diploma) graduated in 2000. ACLS, offshore trainings, HSE trainings.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]