CV Telecom Engineer, Commissioning and integrating of BTS, Microwave and MUX Work
Telecom Engineer, Commissioning and integrating of BTS, Microwave and MUX Work
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecom Engineer, Commissioning and integrating of BTS, Microwave and MUX Work - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bhopal, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in diploma in telecommunication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, bilaspur Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To increase my domain knowledge and working skill and excel and grow in the Electronics & Communication field. To provide quality solution and to be an effective team leader keeping in views the objective of the organization.
· Skills- Commissioning and integrating of BTS, Microwave and MUX Work.
· End-to-End responsibility of bringing the site on air after completing installation
with under quality.
· Coordinating with Network Planning, Transmission planning and Partner Teams for
supply of necessary information for Site Implementation.
· Now I am handling more than 95 BTS sites & Two BSCs.
· CERAGON SDH RING, NEC SDH & PDH LINK AND TEJAS & FIBCOM MUXES.
· E1 CREATION FOR THE SITE OR COUSTOMER.
· FULL CO-ORDINATION WITH ALL THE SDH, PDH AND MUX WORK.
· Competence-Capable of analyzing and handling of problems/faults in the network.
· Equipments-Nokia & Siemens, Ericsson, NEC and CERAGON SDH (EQUIP).
· Configured and aligned more than 150 MW links 1+1, 1+0 & 1+1 Div.
· Responsible for Implementation, Commissioning, Integration & Performed ATs
of more than 50 BTS sites (Lucent,Nokia,Ericsson) in M.P. Gujarat and Rajasthan.
· Testing of various Alarms generated in the Cell Site Power Calibration and Testing
of a call using till com Software. Transceivers loop test. And Linking of E1’s.
· VSWR, RF Power, frequency calibration & Return loss measurement for BTS.
· Support for the Engineers/Contractors on maintenance issues.
· Total Experience- 3.10 Years Experience in GSM, Microwave, BTS And Mux.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Currently Working In Nokia Siemens Network as Zonal Engineer(O&M-BSS) for
Airtel In (From 15 Sep’08 to Till Date). (Out Source by GTL Limited).
· INSTALLATION AND COMM. Engineer. (NETWORK), R. T. Outsourcing Service Limited in M.P. Circle. (Dec 2007-07 Sep 2008)
· NETWORK ENGINEER, I & C Dept., ARYA COMMUNICATION & ELECTRONICS SERVICE PVT. LTD. in M.P&C.G.Circle(Sep2007-Dec 2007)
· TRANMISSION ENGG, POI TESTING Dept.TECHNO FIBRE INDUSTRIES, Bhopal in All Over India. (Jun 2006 – Sep 2007)
· SERVICE ENGINEERS I&C Dept., Rukmani Telecom, Bhopal in M.P. & C.G., Rajasthan, and Gujarat Sates. (Jun 2005- May 2006)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Attended training for NOKIA regarding installation of NEC MICROWARE.
Vocational Training-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Itarsi (M.P.)
Industrial training, AC Loco Shed. Itarsi (M.P.)
Minor Project, Network Theorems in DC circuit.
Major Project- B/W T.V. Trainer Demonstration Unit.
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 62 %
From Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Polytechnic, Vidisha (M.P.) in 2005.
High School, Vidya Niketan High School, Bhopal (M.P.) in 2000.
Higher Secondary, Govt. Boys High Secondary School, Bhopal (M.P.) in 2002.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system: - Windows 95/98/2000/XP.
Microsoft Office. Internet Application.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge of BTS & MICROWAVE Installation and Commissioning
Knowledge of POI (Acceptance testing) testing’s at Microwave links.
Knowledge of POI testings at optical links i.e. have tested STM-1, STM-4 and STM-16 have installed & tested modems.
Knowledge of Electronics components and testing tools.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
EQUIPMENT’S HANDLED: -
ANT-20 (ADVANCE NETWORK TESTER) SDH ANALYZER.
EST-125 (E1 SERVICE TESTER). PDH ANALYSER & DIGITAL MULTIMETER. ATTENUATOR & POWER METER.
SITE MASTER (VSWR MEASUREMENT).
CRO (CATHODE RAY OSILLOSCOPE) GPS (GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM