CV Seimic data processing & reservoir characterisation Geocluster Software CGG-VERITAS MIDDLE EAST
Seimic data processing & reservoir characterisation Geocluster Software CGG-VERITAS MIDDLE EAST
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Seimic data processing & reservoir characterisation Geocluster Software CGG-VERITAS MIDDLE EAST - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position and increase my experience with one of the good multinational companies in the world, inside or outside Egypt
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working since 1st of August 2006 in CGG-VERITAS MIDDLE EAST processing and reservoir services centre in Cairo
- 3D marine seismic data processing project in the Gulf of Suez.
- 3D seismic data processing project in the Nile delta Deep Marine in the Mediterranean.
- Merging project of 18 seismic blocks in the West Nile delta Deep Marine in the Mediterranean.
- Joined the Reservoir characterization team in 1st of November 2007.
- Acoustic inversion project for 3D land seismic block (Saudi Arabia).
- Promoted to Project Leader 1st of April 2008.
- AVO analysis & Elastic inversion project for 3D marine seismic cube in AbuSir gas field in Egypt.
- Lithology and facies probabilities cube using Elastic inversion results in AbuSir gas field in Egypt.
• Working since 14th of September 2008 in Geotrace seismic data processing centre in Cairo.
- 2D Land Data processing project in Congo.
- 3D & 2D Land Data processing project in UK.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• HIGH SCHOOL : International general certificate of secondary education (IGCSE).
University of Cambridge,
Manor House school, Cairo, Egypt
• ACADEMIC : Bsc. Of Science, Geophysics Department, Grade: Very Good.
Ordered as the 4th in Class (2006)
AINSHAMS University, Cairo, Egypt
Graduation Research: Porosity logging tools, with grade: Excellent.
Graduation Project: Formation evaluation for KAREEM Formation in Gulf of Suez (Belayim oil field), with grade: Excellent.
• Summer training course in the exploration department of AGIBA Pet. Co. during the period from 13-24 July 2003. (Office).
• Summer training course in the exploration department of The General Pet. Co. during the period from 4/7/2004 to 5/8/2004. (Office).
• Summer training course in CGG Middle East – Cairo during the period from 3/7/2005 to 29/7/2005 on the following topics:
1- One week in seismic data acquisition in the field crew in the Western Desert.
2- Three weeks in seismic data processing in the processing center in Cairo.
• Summer training course in The General Pet. Co. in RAS GHARIB oil fields during the period from 14-23 August 2005. (Field).
• Summer training course in the exploration department of Suez Pet. Co. (SUCO) during the period from 28/8/2005 to 8/9/2005. (Office).
• Marine 2D & 3D, Land 2D & 3D seismic data processing course using Geocluster Software.
• Microsoft project software training.
• Gocad and Rokdoc software training course in CGG-VERITAS Paris, during the period from 28/01/2008 to 2/2/2008.
• Hampson-Russell AVO & inversion training course in Dubai 4/05/2008 to 7/05/2008.
• Statics solution using Hampson-Russell (GLI & GLI tomo) software.
• First break picking and statics solution using Seismic Studio (Renegade) software.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge of windows.
Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point & internet.
Good knowledge of Microsoft project & Linux operating system.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Working in teamwork and alone.
High ability to gain professional work experiences.
Good communication and ability to learn fast.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]