CV Piping engineer piping P&ID’s piping isometrics piping layout development piping general drawings
Piping engineer piping P&ID’s piping isometrics piping layout development piping general drawings
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping engineer piping P&ID’s piping isometrics piping layout development piping general drawings - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): THRISSUR, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Libya, English United States, English United Kingdom, English Australian, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Yemen Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the post of Piping Engineer.
I am a B-Tech graduate in Mechanical Engineering (2008 pass out), and hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Engineering, Offshore Structural Engineering and Naval Architecture and will be much pleased if you would grant me with an opportunity to work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments.
Detailed on my resume, you will find sound technical knowledge in piping design and pipe stress analysis and Marine and Offshore Piping Systems. With my abilities and knowledge, I am confident to make significant contribution for the above position. I would welcome a hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked one year in COGNIZONE TECHNOLOGIES,Cochin as Piping Engineer dealing with projects in process piping-P&ID’s, piping isometrics , piping layout development, piping general arrangement drawings, pipe stress analysis in CAESAR II, piping codes and standards-ASME B31.3,API RP 14E, piping materials
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
•B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
PG Diploma in Piping Engineering,Offshore Structural Engineering and Naval Architecture
• Undergone course on Marine Engines and Associated Systems with Engine Room Simulation at Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical And Engineering Training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Pipe stress analysis in CAESAR II.
• SACS 5.2
• Auto Cad 2006
• Staad Pro
• Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]