CV IT Support Staff Mobil Oil Indonesia / ExxonMobil Indonesia Oil & Gas Company
IT Support Staff Mobil Oil Indonesia / ExxonMobil Indonesia Oil & Gas Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IT Support Staff Mobil Oil Indonesia / ExxonMobil Indonesia Oil & Gas Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Jakarta Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Japan, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Virgin Islands, British Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: United States, Japan, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States, Virgin Islands, British
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Iam looking for a Good Jobs as Computer level position or Communication level position or on Drilling level position with an Oil and Gas Company. Am willing to do work hard for full times, and do work in the office or offshore or operations or Industry. I have a great experienced and I Like the challenge to work and I'm not afraid to start from the beginning.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1993 : PT. Superhelindo Jaya (Escalator & Elevator Sole Agent) as
Drafter Design with Autocad Application.
1994 – 2004 : Mobil Oil Indonesia / ExxonMobil Indonesia (Contract Employee)
* Helpdesk (w/ Ticket System Application)
* Technical System Support.
* Manage Computer Inventory and Assets team .
* Windows Server Network Administration.
* CCTV Management Control.
* Pabx Technical Assistance
* Data control of material management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1989 – 1994 : Bachelors Graduated (Diploma III), Electro Technic at National
Institute of Science & Technology in Jakarta.
1995 – 1998 : Undergraduated program (S-1), Informatica of Computer
Management at Gundarma University in Jakarta.
2000 : HSE Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer Hardware and Application instalation, setting and problem solving.
• Network installation, settings and problem solving.
• Windows Server Network Administration.
• Lotus Notes instalation, setting, and problem solving.
• Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Project, Lotus Notes, Autocad and willing to study for the others application.
• Computer and Printer maintenance and problem solving.
• Computer and Printer network problem solving.
• Computer Integrated System.
• Data control of material management.
• CCTV instalation, setting and problem solving.
• CCTV management control.
• Pabx manage control and Billing System.
• Mechanical, Electrical and Digital monitoring control.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Car & Motor Cycles Driving
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]