CV Foreman electrical and instrumentation CCC Consolidated Contractors Company
Foreman electrical and instrumentation CCC Consolidated Contractors Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Foreman electrical and instrumentation CCC Consolidated Contractors Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Lebanon Other:
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Telecommunications and Networking Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Italy, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Yemen Present Location: lebanon, batroun Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be connected with an established company where my knowledge, Skills and Abilities in my line of specialization can be applied and maximized effectively, preferably technical skills are best utilized and my professional skills are further enriched.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : CCC(Consolidated Contractors Company)
Area : KSA(Saudi Arabia)
Project : KGP(Khursaniyah Gas Plant)
March 02, 2007 - May 17, 2009: Site foreman_Electrical and Instrumentation(E&I)
1)Substation work(Electrical and instrumentation)_Construction side:
- Cable tray installation(Aluminium&RGS)
- Panels installation(SG_HV&LV, MCC, Lighting panels, Power panels…)
- Cable pulling(Electrical and instrument cables)
- Grounding system
- Glanding & Termination
- Meggering and Continuity
- Lighting system
- Small power system
- UPS system
- Paging system
- Fire alarm system
- Ability to understand the electrical and instrumentation main drawings, as built drawings and Sub-Drawings of the field and the substations.
- Abiltiy to lead and control an important team of workers.
- Implementation & Ensuring Safe work Environment at work Place.
- Work distribution on man power to accomplish several activities.
- Monitor and check all material used and see to it that they are comparable with the specifications.
- Progress monitoring and maintaining man power, equipment and material requirements to meet the project schedule.
- Prepare and Review all necessary reports and submit to authorize inspection for review and final signature prior for testing.
- Lead the work execution & provide the solutions of the problems.
- To produce quality product on time all the time.
- Solution of production problems & introducing new strategies.
- Updating the additional work and progress to site engineer for back charging.
- Prepare work schedule, co-ordinate to site engineer for status of work.
- Coordinating with mechanical and civil departments to discuss some problems that we can solve in better way and less time.
- Coordinating with the main contractor and our client for better work quality.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree in Telecommunications and Networking/ (2)Years:2005-2006
Degree in Electronics/ (3)Years:2002-2004
Lebanese Baccalaureate II- Experimental Sciences
“Sainte famille” High school
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating system:
Windows 2000- XP
• Office Tools:
- M.S. Word
- M.S. Excel
- M.S. Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Known Read Write Talk
English Fluent Very Good Very good
French Fluent Very Good good
Arabic Fluent Very Good Fluent
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Aptitudes and social competences • Good team spirit.
• Positive Attitude,Self Confidence.
• Analytical skill and Patience.
• High communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to assess complex situations.
• Ability to adapt with multicultural environments.
• Able to take responsibility and work on own initiative.
• Always eager to learn.
Hobbies • Reading
• Martial Arts
• Body building