CV Manufacturing technician load cell manufacturing industry Vishay Transducers India Pvt. LTD
Manufacturing technician load cell manufacturing industry Vishay Transducers India Pvt. LTD
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Manufacturing technician load cell manufacturing industry Vishay Transducers India Pvt. LTD - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Elactronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work & grow in a dynamic, result oriented organization, where my technical skills will offer a significant contribution. To be the best in my organization and prove my mettle in a challenging, ever changing environment which feeds my brain thrust
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Vishay Transducers India Pvt. LTD.
Dec 1998 – till date
Assembly operator - skilled
Vishay Transducers India Ltd (Formerly know as Vishay Sanmar Ltd) is a Load cell manufacturing company which produces verity of Load cells for both domestic and exports.
• In-house quality.
• Monitor Process and to identify potential problems in the process.
• Ensure individual quality levels.
• Acted as a Co-coordinator between engineering dept and production dept.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly quality reports for management.
• Training individuals to archive required quality levels.
• A core member in cell management for planning & executing production targets.
• Functioning as the 'Knowledge Center' and help cell management with production issues.
• Process superiors request, complaints and concerns on a priority basis.
• Achieved daily production targets.
• Identify, resolve and take up issues which affect production & quality to top management.
• Track downtime and follow-up with internal and external production support.
• Assigning work to team members.
• Knowledge on a regular basis along with test results and productivity numbers.
• New product development.
• Promoting high productivity practices by Analyzing specific process to increase yield.
• Ensure follow up on quality issues from the quality department.
• Tracking of Lead time to reduce or eliminate time consuming process.
• Highly experienced in all type of manual soldering and Micro soldering.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
3 years full time apprentice (under National Apprentice act) at NTTF electronics center Bangalore.
SSLC – Vivekananda Vidhyalaya, Kolathur, Chennai
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
can work with Ms- Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Under took a project to increase yield by 40% and to reduce the lead time of a specific operation.
• Design and proving of low cost aluminum product.
• Team member in developing a new product and establishing a new production line.
• Created an equation which plays a vital role in meeting customer specifications of the end product.
• Successfully re - established a specific product which faced a major technical problem in the field.
• Awarded by employer for 5 times, for best innovative suggestions to improve the process and production.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Age & Sex: 30 Years – Male
Read, Write & Speak: English & Tamil