Location (Residence): Aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: uk, aberdeen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am enquiring if you have any vacancies in a offshore job in your company that would suit my skills.
I am presently unemployed and available for work immediately. I am willing to consider any position available and keen to take part in any training as i have done my R.G.I.T & medical.
I am keen to learn & have good practical hand skills. I am strong and physically and mentally fit & prepared to work away from home able to live and work as a member of a team. prepared to fly to and from the rig or platform . I would be punctual meeting aircraft (to relieve crew members returning to shore) .I have always been safety conscious & able to work at heights.
I attach my C.V. for your attention and hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work as a slater hard job but like hard work away alot thats good to just pay doesn't match the work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2 years as a apprentices joiner/5 years as a slater.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]