CV Environmental Engineer Graduate of University Putra Malaysia
Environmental Engineer Graduate of University Putra Malaysia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Environmental Engineer Graduate of University Putra Malaysia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): segamat, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Chinese Singapore Other:
Chinese Hong Kong, English, Malay Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Bachelor Science (Environment) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: Malaysia, Segamat Relocation: Australia, Malaysia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Malaysian, a fresh graduate student from University Putra Malaysia in Degree of Bachelor Science (Environment) with current result of Second Class (Upper).
2. I have some working experiences in three companies previously. I am an active student and have participated in many co-curriculum activities. Besides, I am a fast learner, hardworking, responsible and willing to learn. I am confident that my qualifications will be an asset in Sir/ Madamís company.
4. The resume enclosed will provide you with more details of my qualifications and experience. I would very much appreciate if Sir/ Madam could contact me in advance to set up a meeting to discuss a mutually favorable prospect. I can be contacted at above phone number and email address.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. AprilĖJuly 2008 Segamat Health Office
Job responsibilities: Overall regarding to public health activities- Assisted in Food Safety Campaign, attended Health Camp under Communication for Behavoural Impact (COMBI) programme, took part in blood screening, doing house-to-house survey and supervise on vector borne disease (Dengue and Malaria), fogging activities, survey and distribute government subsidies to remote villagers, stores and foods inspections and water quality control.
2. January- June 2006 OCBC Bank, Segamat Branch
Temporary Teller (Fast Cheque Department)
Job responsibilities: Assisted clients in filling up forms regarding cheque banking, cheque processing, data entry, cheque clearings, documents sorting and passbook update.
3. December 2003- February 2004 Giant Hypermarket, Senawang Branch
Job responsibilities: Price entries, receive payments, money changes, money balancing, customer service and stocks arrangement.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Highest Educational Level: Bachelor Of Science (Environment)
Class of Honour: 2nd class (Upper)
Water Treatment & its Technologies
Waste Treatment & Management
Environmental Impact Assessment
Hydrology & water sources
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Word Office, Internet, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2008 Exhibition Leader of Bayer Project, ĎA Week of Endangered Animalsí Faculty of Environmental Studies, UPM
2007 Group Leader of Publicity, Pesta Ang Pao, UPM
2007 Active member Red Crescent Society, UPM
2006 First prize award, marching competition inter-college, UPM
2003-2005 Segamat District officer of St.John Ambulance Malaysia
2003-2005 Discipline Unit Leader of Prefect Board, SMK. Canossion Convent
2004-2005 President of St. John Ambulance, SMK. Canossion Convent
2004-2005 President of Kelab Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya, SMK. Canossion Convent
2004-2005 Treasurer of Interact Club, SMK. Canossion Convent
2004-2005 Treasurer of Chess Club, SMK. Canossion Convent
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]