CV Marine Surveyor Indian Register of Shipping National Ship Classification Society
Marine Surveyor Indian Register of Shipping National Ship Classification Society
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Surveyor Indian Register of Shipping National Ship Classification Society - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gandhidham, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Gandhidham Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To secure a challenging job which provides me an ambience to learn and develop skills in the field of Engineering and provides me an opportunity to use my education & knowledge in the best way & Seeking a position with a dynamic organization, which enables me to work in an innovative and competitive world.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Working in Indian Register of Shipping (National Ship Classification Society) from Ist Sep, 2006 to till date as a Ship Surveyor.
INDIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING: - Asst. Surveyor, (Sept 2006 till date). Responsible for conducting all the Class related Surveys and Statutory Surveys for various types of Ships , and provide assistance to the new builders for following the Class rules during construction of new vessels within my jurisdiction and regional office. Ensuring ship repairs as per IACS quality guidelines. Coordinating between the ship owners and shipyards in conducting surveys. Represent the senior surveyor in all technical and field related activities. Interpret the drawings and give out technical solutions for ship repairs that can comply with the rules of Class. Key areas training include:
• Being trained in carrying out Periodical Surveys such as Annual survey, Intermediate Survey Docking Survey, Survey of Hull Repair and Survey of Marine components.
• Being trained in carrying out New Construction Surveys such as Hull Surveys and Machinery Surveys.
• Online Reporting of Surveys.
• Preliminary Verification of structural drawings and piping system schematics for ships.
• Various Industrial Inspections like Material Testing, Third party inspections at Manufactures Works.
• Being trained for carrying out ISM & ISPS Audits on board ship.
• Being trained for carrying out ISO: 9000 Audits.
2) Worked in Jay Bharat Maruti Auto Ltd (Maruti Udyog Ltd.Gurgaon) as a Graduate Engineer Trainee from period June 2006-Aug 2006
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
10th CLASS Dayanand Public School Faridabad
CBSE, NEW DELHI
12th CLASS Modern Vidya Niketan Faridabad
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING(Mechanical) INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENTGURGAON
(First Class with Honours)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge of C/C++ along with internet usage.
Knowledge of AUTOCAD and PRO-E.
Interested to know every aspects of Shipping & Automobile industry.
Active member of S.A.E. & I.S.T.E.
Good Communication skills.
Fast typing speed
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Got 3rd position in 10th Boards.
Participated in Interschool Volleyball Competition & got 2nd Position .
Played Handball at District level.
Played Cricket in College tournaments
Participated in various plays held at College level
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & MARINE ENGG. TRAINING:
Duration: 1 year; Sept 2005 - Aug 2006
Location: Indian Register of Shipping, Mumbai.
Underwent training on the applied sciences of naval architecture, the design and constructional features for various kinds of vessels. Training at IRS includes detailed study on Hull Geometry, Hull Girder Strength calculation, Local Strength calculation, Intact Stability and Damage Stability calculations, Docking and Launching calculation, Propeller design, Fire protection and various financial and Safety aspects of Ships and Marine Pollution (MARPOL) and Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) & Various aspects of Marine Engineering.
Project work carried out; Design of Hull, Ship Structure and Machinery installation for a 60000 Dead Weight Bulk carrier complying with Class Rules.
Period of training Organisation Area of Training Process observed
July- (2004) Shri Madhu Auto Cast Pvt. Ltd NADIAD GUJRAT Production Shop Various Machining Manufacturing Processes
June- (2005) Jindal Stainless Limited HISAR Production Shop Study of Rolling Mill & AP3 Machine