CV Graduate chemical engineer with first class Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai University
Graduate chemical engineer with first class Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai University
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate chemical engineer with first class Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai University - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nagpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Afghanistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Master of chemical engineer with first class degree from a premier institute, University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai University.
Your posting closely match my background expertise. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualification and background for your review.
With excellent organizational and communication skills, an outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments, I am positioned to exceed your expectations. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a freshers master of chemical engineer
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification Year of
Institute and University Percentage
M. Chem. Engg. 2009 U.I.C.T. and Mumbai University 60.25
B.Tech. Chem. Engg. 2007 L.I.T. and Nagpur University 61.67
Diploma Chem. Engg. 2004 Nagpur Polytechnic, Nagpur. 76.16
H.S.C 2001 Maharashtra Board 53.67
S.S.C 1999 Maharashtra Board 48.40
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office, MS Excel, WINDIG,FLUENT,GAMBIT
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Qualified GATE 2007 score with 320 and 629 AIR.
• Participated in Young Innovators Choice Competition 2008 Organized by U.I.C.T.
• Presented model of CHEM – CAR in National Level Technical Symposium at VIT, Pune.
• Secured First rank in Vidarbha Region Merit List in course of Diploma in chemical engg.
• Secured Fifth rank in Maharashtra in course of Diploma in chemical engineering.
• Presented model of MIXER in AZEOTROPY at IIT, Bombay.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Participated as Team Captain in Intra College Foot Ball Tournament.
• Member of Arrangement Committee in SPANDAN – 2007 of Annual Social Gathering at
• Coordinator of the event of ADMANIA in SPANDAN – 2007 Annual Social Gathering at