CV Petrochemical engineer / process engineer, M/S Trichy Distilleries and Chemicals Ltd
Petrochemical engineer / process engineer, M/S Trichy Distilleries and Chemicals Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petrochemical engineer / process engineer, M/S Trichy Distilleries and Chemicals Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Trichirappalli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petrochemical Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, India Present Location: India, Tamilnadu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.Tech graduate in petrochemical technology with aggregate over 74% and a experience around 2years as a Process Engineer , I am looking for a job opportunity in a challenging environment in which i can apply my knowledge and experience and i have good technical skill in SAP-ABAP
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since june 2007 working for M/S Trichy Distilleries and Chemicals Ltd (ISO 9001:2000), Trichy as a Process Engineer . Trained as a Company Apprentice for 1year after my successful Completion of training Employed as a Process Engineer.
My job responsibility includes ,
• Involving Day to Day operation in the production of Acetic Acid , Acetaldehyde.
• Generate and follow monthly and annual report.
• Monitoring the operating parameters as per the daily operating instructions & controlling the same through PLC controller.
• Co-ordination with filed operators for the smooth operation of the plant.
• Co-ordination with Quality Assurance Dept for Analysis report & taking corrective action for maintaining Product Quality.
• Inspection & trouble shooting of the equipments during running and shutdown.
• Monthly Planning, scheduling and Capacity Analysis. Resource Planning and Utilization.
• Follow ISO standards and other standard procedures.
• Co-ordinate with sales department and involving in the execution of sales of
Acetic Acid and Specially loading of Acetaldehyde in which has to take more
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I) Course : Bachelor of Technology in Petrochemical Technology.
University / Board : School of Engineering and Technology,
Year of passing : May 2007.
Mode of study : Full time
Percentage : 73.94%.
II) Course : Higher Secondary at School Level.
University / Board : State Board .
St.Joseph’s College higher secondary school.
Year of passing : March 2003.
Mode of study : Full time
Percentage : 84.25%
III) Course : Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
University / Board : State Board.
St.Joseph’s college higher secondary school.
Year of passing : March 2001.
Mode of study : Full time.
Percentage : 86.40%.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING :
I) Company : Arignar Anna Sugar Mill, TamilNadu.
Period : 01 / 06 / 2005 – 18 / 06 / 2005.
Objective : To get acquainted with Sugar manufacturing process and see the overall working
Of Company to get accustomed with the corporate world .
II) Company : Trichy Distilleries and Chemical Ltd , TamilNadu .
Period : 15 / 05 / 2006 – 25 / 05 / 2006.
Objective : I acquired knowledge about the production of ETHENOL , production of ETHYL
ACETATE , production of ACETALDEHYDE , Effluent Treatment Process ,
Energy Utilities , Quality Analysis.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I) Diploma in Computer Apllications (DCA) in Loyola Institute of Software Technology over 1year.
During my course of study had wide knowledge of MS – Word , Excel , Power Point. MS-DOS
Both in lab and technical Session.
II) AUTOCAD in JEYREA Technologies over 1month and acquired wide knowledge in
Commands ,Relative Co-ordinate system , Offset , Array , Scale ,Trim ,Chamfer , Fillet options
And designed over 20 number of Complicate 2D drawings for the Training Insitute .
III) SAP – ABAP in Institute of Electronics and Computer Technologies over 3 months training.
During my course of Study acquired good knowledge of programming in SAP ABAP R/3 and
Technical knowledge in the followings
• Structure of Abap/4 program.
• Data Types and Output Statements.
• Written and Executed Small programs using ABAP/4 Editor.
• Reporting like Debugging Techniques .
• Populating Internal Tables.
• Menu painter, Interactive Reports & Field Symbols.
• Flow Logic in PAI and BPO.
• File handling in Application and presentation server.
• BDC interface program with CALL TRANSACTIONS.
• SAP scripts.
• Release Objects and SAP landscapes.
• ALE and IDOC
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
good in sports like cricket and chess
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
During my academic period I was awarded:
I) NSS certified for arranging NATIONAL LEVEL seminar on ‘ORIENTING STUDENTS
TOWARDS INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS’ .
II) One of the Organizer in arranging NATIONAL LEVEL symposium ‘FRONTIERS IN
CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY ’.
III) Organized National Level Technical Symposium Shakthi 2005 on non-renewable energy in
Bharathidasan Institute of Technology.
IV) Initiated ALUMNI association in college and now the Technical Library Representative for
petrochemical dept of online alumni website www.aubitalumni.com which is being developed.