CV Oilwell Electrical Engineer, B.Sc of electrical power and machine engineering, Tanta University
Oilwell Electrical Engineer, B.Sc of electrical power and machine engineering, Tanta University
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oilwell Electrical Engineer, B.Sc of electrical power and machine engineering, Tanta University - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL POWER AND MACHINE ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: EGEYPT, RASHEID Relocation: Afghanistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for the best future by learn more skillsand gain mor experiances and relationships.
I hope to achive this in your great cmpany.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am responsible for the following:-
- Operation of oil wells.
- Preparing the electric system for the new wells.
- Check that all work procedures are performed according to the safety rules.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting the electrical equipment according to the planned
Schedule on SAP program.
I have good knowledge about:-
- Protection of low and medium voltage motors and transformers.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of low and medium voltage motors, transformers
- Maint. and dealing with several types of switchboards like:-
(ABB, SCHNEIDER, CENTERLIFT, WESTINGHOUSE).
- Programming the protection devices like (spam, sepam, vortex, spau, spaj).
- Types and sizes of low and medium voltage cables.
- The DC and UPS systems.
- Using SAP PRGRAM to deal with the other departments.
- The rules and principles of the industrial safety.
- The different codes of protection.
- Working at onshore and offshore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc of electrical power and machine engineering, Tanta University, June 2005.
Grade: - Passed.
Graduation project: - Design the control of 66 kv substation.
Grade: - Excellent
Training courses : - POWER PROTECTION SYSTEM (Enppi 13-17/7/2008).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SAP program, office, win. Xp, 98, and internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hard work, dynamic, good aptitude to human relationship and teamwork, able to work autonomously, working under pressure and hard environmental conditions, willing to travel.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Present position: - Electrical Power engineer in Egyptian Maintenance Company (EMC).
Work details: - Working as a site engineer in Belayeim Petroleum Company, (Petrobel), Onshore Elect. Maint. Div., Abu-Reduis Field.