CV FRESHER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WILLING TO WORK IN A CORE MECHANICAL INDUSTRY
FRESHER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WILLING TO WORK IN A CORE MECHANICAL INDUSTRY
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in FRESHER IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WILLING TO WORK IN A CORE MECHANICAL INDUSTRY - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
96856 Last Updated:
Monday, July 20, 2009
Location (Residence): New Kandla, India Citizenship:India
English, Gujarati, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, AHMEDABAD Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to introduce myself as a fresh B.Tech Mechanical Engineer from AICTE & NBA approved Institute in Hyderabad,India.
Sir being a fresher I am sound in the theoretical concepts and would like to be an expert in the field of oil &gas.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WITH 74%.
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WITH 76%.
• 20 days Training in Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute,Regarding the assembly and dissembley of 5H.P Kirloskar Diesel Engines and 2511HMT Tractor.
• 20 days Training in Kandla Port Trust GUJARAT, Regarding the maintainance of the DRY DOCKS and other MARINE EQUIPMENTS.
• 10 days Training in IPCA Pharmaceuticals Limited, Kutch, Gujarat.
• Visited Panandhro Power plant, Welspun Limited and PSL Limited as an academic visit.
• TRAINED IN MECHANICAL DESIGNING SOFTWARE CATIA V5.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating systems : Windows XP, Windows Vista.
Design Software : AutoCAD, Solid Works, CATIAV5.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good In communication,
Able to work individually or in a work,
Good grasping power,
Problem solving attitude.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]