CV Marine Second Engineer Officer Neptune Ship Management Service Pvt Ltd Singapore
Marine Second Engineer Officer Neptune Ship Management Service Pvt Ltd Singapore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine Second Engineer Officer Neptune Ship Management Service Pvt Ltd Singapore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ipoh, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Chinese Singapore Other:
English, Malay Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Sinapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A middle management level shore based position in Maritime Industry with opportunity for continuous development of professional skills and experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Neptune Ship Management Service Pvt Ltd
Marine Second Engineer Officer: 27 September 2006 –16 Feb 2009
- Reported to the Chief Engineer of the ongoing projects in the engine department
- Taken full charge of the maintenance and the repair of shipboard machineries
- Monitored and kept good track of all machineries spares and stores inventory
- Prepared for vessel dry docking in Yiu Lian Floating Dock, Hong Kong in Jan 2007
- Assisted the Chief Engineer in Equipment failure reporting along with preventive measures proposal
- Responsible for the team management ensuring healthy and harmonious work environment among the staff in compliance with ISM code
-Planned and scheduled training sessions to subordinates engineers on matters of safety in ship operations and ensuring safe working practices
- Performed manpower calculations for crews
Neptune Shipmanagement Service Pvt Ltd
Third Engineer Officer, March 2006 – 24 August 2006
- Keep log of all watch operations; supervises accompanying crew; perform repair and maintenance of allotted machinery; performs other duties as required by superiors.
-Ensured efficient operation of diesel engines including shipboard main propulsion engines , auxiliary engines and other related equipment
-Complete overhaul and maintenance of fuel pumps, fuel injectors, turbo chargers and other related equipment.
-Trained subordinate Engineers and crew in operation of steam generation plant and power plant.
Neptune Shipmanagement Service Pvt Ltd
Fourth Engineer Officer, May 2003 – May 2005
- In charge of all shipboard fuel oil operations including bunker calculation, inventory management and internal transfer onboard
- Ensure efficient operation of fuel and oil management system
- Took charge of shipboard chemical inventory while ensuring proper cooling water treatment and boiler water treatment
- Ensure efficient working condition of steam plant and air compressors
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: Diploma in Marine Engineering , Singapore Maritime Academy(SMA) , 20 May 2002
Certificate of Competency Class 1 Motorship, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore , 25 Jun 2008
Medical First Aid Onboard Ship, 9 November 2000
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting , 14 May 2001
Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities, 14 May 2001
Personal Survival Techniques, 14 May 2001
Tanker Familiarization , 12 June 2002
Advance Fire Fighting Certificate , 11 April 2003
Proficiency In Survival Craft And Rescue Boat, 29 April 2003
Shipboard Training and Assessmet, 13 December 2005
Hull Inspection Manual Course, 3 September 2007
Ship Security Officer , 13 May 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Windows ME/2000/XP
- Auto CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
-Good analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
-Experience of working in a cross matrix environment with people of different nationalities.