CV Nitrogen Operator (UBD) Weatherford Oil and Tool Middle East - operation of compressors and boosters
Nitrogen Operator (UBD) Weatherford Oil and Tool Middle East - operation of compressors and boosters
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Nitrogen Operator (UBD) Weatherford Oil and Tool Middle East - operation of compressors and boosters - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): palakkad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, kerala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Building a promising career in a professional company through effective enhancement of knowledge and experience. My zest for learning and ability to translate the knowledge acquired into practical application will help adding value to the organization.
Presently Working as Nitrogen Operator (UBD) with Weatherford Oil and Tool Middle East. With own initiative or as a part of the team and can adjust to any rough and tough conditions.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dec 2009 till date : 5 year experience as Nitrogen Operator in Under balanced drilling with Weatherford Oil & Tool, Middle East.
* Experienced in routine maintenance of Ingersoll Rand compressors with 3406 CAT engines.
* Worked at PDO Rig 1, in co ordination with the rig crew on a Nitrogen package of 3 compressors and 1 booster, pumping a volume of 30 m3 of Nitrogen.
* Worked at PDO Rig 10, in co ordination with the rig crew on an Air drilling package of 5 compressors and 4 boosters, pumping a volume of 3000 scfm of air.
Mar 2002 – Mar 2004 : 2 year experience as Supervisor, Operations and Maintenance handling a fleet of Super Luxury coach buses in Kerala, India.
Mar 2001 -- Feb 2002 : 1 year experience as Service engineer in a private Company
(M/S TAS Engineering PVT. Ltd. Mumbai
Presently working in yemen as N2 OPERATOR with igs 2000 nitrogen generator.
* Co-ordination with production and stores department. Intending required spare parts for servicing & maintenance of desalination plant.
* Worked in several Indian Naval Ships for the service and maintenance of desalination plants both W.H.R and R. O plants (Waste Heat recovery and Reverse Osmosis)
* In Charge of production of Heat Exchangers & related equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001 - B.E (Mechanical Engineering) – from Karnataka University, India
1996: - Senior Secondary School (CBSE) – Kendriya Vidyalaya Ottapalam, India .
1994: - Secondary School (CBSE) – Kendriya Vidyalaya Ottapalam, India.
Language Known: - English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
hard working and sincere
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]