CV Electrical Supervisor ARJ Engineering Services Dubai UAE and Pakistan work experience
Electrical Supervisor ARJ Engineering Services Dubai UAE and Pakistan work experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Supervisor ARJ Engineering Services Dubai UAE and Pakistan work experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
Arabic UAE, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in DAE in Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Korea, (South) Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Korea, (South)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in UAE from last 3 years I am Diploma holder in Electrical (Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical) I have worked as Electrical Supervisor 02 years in Pakistan and now presently working in UAE as Electrical Supervisor from last 03 Years.
To obtain a challenging position that would best utilize my skills in technical environment with opportunities for an aggressive and dedicated individual with leadership capabilities to advance.
Application for the post of:
I would like to express my deepest and sincerest interest in joining your firm what is needed and related to my C.V I believe that I could be an asset to you since I am an efficient, well determined, organized individual. I am basically strong willed person too, which makes me aspires more to learn things.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked as an Electrician in Shamas Textile Mill for the period of 02 years in Pakistan. (As Part time Job)
2. Worked as an Electrical Foreman in Jons Electromechanical Works. for the period of 02 years in Pakistan
1. Presently working as a Document Controller/Site Engineer with ARJ Engineering Services from February - 2007 to till date in Dubai (U.A.E).
NATURE OF WORK:
• Electrical drawing totally knowledge made drawing and load schedule.
• Lv. Panel main distribution board sub main distribution board and local distribution board.
• Under cabling, Cable joint and glanding.
• DEWA cable works.
• Multy meter, megger meter, has good knowledge.
• Motor winding, total knowledge of single phase and 3 – phase.
• Motor panel maintenance star and delta connection.
• Self Driven
• Highly committed and objective oriented.
• Ambitious and can work under pressure.
• Strong understanding of technical specification.
• Skilled in planning, co-ordination and leadership.
• Good knowledge about RFI, CVI, Submittals (Electrical and Mechanical), Inspections, Incoming and outgoing Letters from Main Contractor, Subcontractor, Consultant, Client and Suppliers.
• Good knowledge to controlling any types of Documents.
• Have a good speed of typing and good knowledge about Computer.
• Ability to make monthly attendance and salary for workers and staff.
• Already have attended two ISO meetings in Dubai (U.A.E).
• Electrical drawing totally knowledge.
• Hand made electrical drawings.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.No Course Institute Board Marks Per% Year of Passing
1 Diploma of Associate Engineer Electrical Government Poly Technic Institute Nowshera NWFP Board of Technical Education Peshawar (Pakistan) 63.3 2005
2 S.S.C Government High School (DBH) Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar (Pakistan) 63.4 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have completed 06 months computer diploma and I have very good knowledge in MS-Exel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point & Auto-cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]