CV Oil entry engineer with internship in Pakistan Attock Oil Refinery Morgah, Rawalpindi
Oil entry engineer with internship in Pakistan Attock Oil Refinery Morgah, Rawalpindi
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil entry engineer with internship in Pakistan Attock Oil Refinery Morgah, Rawalpindi - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in chemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: pakistan, hassan abdal Relocation: Saudi Arabia, Switzerland
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application for appointment as Chemical Engineer
Certainly, well reputed and leading organizations are always looking for energetic, dynamic productive professional to become a part of their team, who carries the organization to up front, similarly professional are looking such organization, where chances of career growth development & learning are abundantly available to climb up to climax of their potential capabilities and applying the same abilities and skills for the best interest of the organization through becoming honest and loyal.
I have obtained a degree of bachelor in chemical engineering from COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Six months training as a CCR operator in Fauji Cement Ltd. Jhang Bahtar Distt. Attock.
• Six weeks internship in Attock Oil Refinery Morgah,Rawalpindi.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
i got bachelor degree in chemical engineering from COMSATS lahore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i have good communication and presentation skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]