CV 30 years as Marine Engineer in Shipyard, Chief Engineer Certificate, Catia, Rhino, Amos, Ram Advance
30 years as Marine Engineer in Shipyard, Chief Engineer Certificate, Catia, Rhino, Amos, Ram Advance
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 30 years as Marine Engineer in Shipyard, Chief Engineer Certificate, Catia, Rhino, Amos, Ram Advance - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Shelton, United States Citizenship:United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Construction Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: USA, Shelton Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir ,
I am writing on the possibility that my background
would be of benefit to your company . My resume is
enclosed for your consideration.
My experience is considerable and includes
30 years of
I have an extensive experience in working with:
Ships Systems, SolidWork, Catia, CAD, ArhiCAD, Rhino.
I speak English ,Spanish and Italian.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 30 years in shipyard:
Responsibilities included managing ship repairs, planning, assignment of repair activities to eight production departments, and supervising quality functions. Included the organization and leadership of 1280 subordinates.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1966 - 1971 High School of Mechanical Engineering - High School Diploma
Supplemental course work:
Electro-mechanic engineer specialist courses
Fire safety courses
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have experience with:
CAD, SolidWork, Catia, Rhino, Amos, Ram Advance
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Marine engineering, structural design and analysis, mechanical and electrical systems
• Technical expertise with engines, propulsion, mechanical and electrical systems.
• Refrigeration and HVAC systems
• Mechanical and electrical control systems
• Marine construction and repair techniques and support equipment.
• Preparation of and analysis of mechanical and electrical schematics.
• Test processes and equipment including oscilloscope, multi-meter, bench testing
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I completed 9 innovations (electric , hydraulic and pneumatic systems).