CV NSN Equipments Trainee in Switch Department Idea Cellular Limited
NSN Equipments Trainee in Switch Department Idea Cellular Limited
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in NSN Equipments Trainee in Switch Department Idea Cellular Limited - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ambala, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electonics and communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, ambala Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My cover letter today is my application for the job as marine services, which you advertised. I have no experience in the marine service industry. I feel well qualified to assume the role you now want filled. I look forward to getting together and answering any questions you may have.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : Idea Cellular Limited
Position : Trainee in Switch Department
Tenure of work: 3 months training
Description :Basic knowledge of NSN Equipments
Alarm Monitoring and Configuration Management at basic level,
Function of Different Parts like BTS, BSS, NSS, NMS,
Basic knowledge of RF Survey,
Basic knowledge of 2G, 3G technology
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. B.Tech with Electronics & Communication Engineering (Affiliated to KuK), with 67.80% (Appx.) 2009 batch.
2. Secured 62.3% marks in 12th from C.B.S.E board.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Language: C
Application Software: MS-Office, Multimedia Applications
Operating System: DOS, Window 2000 & 2003 Server, Windows XP, Vista.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Awarded with first prize in Technical Writing,
Awarded with first prize in Paper presentation,
Awarded with Winners Trophy for playing Cricket at District Level,
Awarded with Student Coordinator in G.D/Debate/Extempore Committee in AZZARO (annual festival) in college..
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Optimistic, Amicable, Leadership, Assertive, Enthusiastic, Ambitious, Full faith in God,
Good Maneuverings Skills.