CV Looking for entry level position, Basic Safety Orientation, SafeGulf, Offshore, SafeLand and T.R.A.P
Looking for entry level position, Basic Safety Orientation, SafeGulf, Offshore, SafeLand and T.R.A.P
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Looking for entry level position, Basic Safety Orientation, SafeGulf, Offshore, SafeLand and T.R.A.P - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
97261 Last Updated:
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Location (Residence): Freeport, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in all Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Freeport Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Fork Lift Driver
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Honest, hard working, reliable and self motivated 24 year old who is looking to
better themselves through this company if giving the opportunity. I am physically and
mentally capable of meeting all the requirements for this entry level position. Consider
myself to have all the certifications for the position in which I am applying to. Thank
you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* (Waste Management) Location: Hill
Ave. Fort Walton Florida Title: Residential Driver Pay Rate: $110.00 Day Rate
* (Key Electric) Location: Middle
Beach Rd. Panama City Beach FL Title: Delivery Driver/Laborer Pay Rate: $7.50HR
* (Dr.Detroit's) Location: Hwy 20 Freeport
Florida Title: Car Detailer Pay Rate: $400.00WK Went out of business.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* PEC Premier Card with Courses, Basic Safety Orientation, SafeGulf, Offshore, SafeLand and T.R.A.P. All courses completed in June 2009.
High school diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
My computer skills are but not limited to internet and email in any version of windows.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* U.S. Merchant Mariner's Document Mariner with Endorsements
* Transportation Worker Identification Credential (Twic Card) Exp.02/22/2014
* PEC Premier Card with Courses, Basic Safety Orientation, SafeGulf, Offshore,
SafeLand and T.R.A.P. All courses completed in June 2009.
* Valid Class B Commercial Drivers License with Endorsements Hazmat, Tank and