CV Piping & Structural Engineer DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt. Ltd. Oil and Gas Division
Piping & Structural Engineer DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt. Ltd. Oil and Gas Division
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping & Structural Engineer DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt. Ltd. Oil and Gas Division - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, India, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Afghanistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
B.E mechanical engineer with 3 years exp in onshore and offshore projects; I have knowledge about offshore piping and structure
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Presently working in PCTS (Process Construction & Technical Service) as a
Mechanical Engineer (process and Piping) .
Project: VEDP (Vasai East Development Project), Bassin Field
Client: ONGC/SAMSUNG/L & T
2. DAS Offshore Engineering Pvt. Ltd. (Oil and Gas Division) As a Structural and Piping Engineer. From Sep 2006 to Aug 2008
Client: ONGC/SARKU, NAFTOGAS Project Detail: 26 Well Platform Project, OGIP (Offshore Gird Interconnecting Pumps)
1. Involved in supervising the fabrication of project at onshore and Installation, Erection of project at offshore in coordination with inspection and certifying agencies such as EIL, GLI OTIS and CEIL.
2. Familiar with some of the Non-Destructive Tests for piping and structural weld joints. Familiar with some of the International codes like ASME, and ASTM etc
3. Review of layout of work schedule.
4. Monitoring day to day activities to get work done as per schedule.
5. Final check up of piping by using P & ID and isometric drawings.
6. Inspection of field works as per codes, design drawing and approved changes associated with site installation.
7. Preparing DPR and PMR
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. mechanical engineer
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
autocad, fms(flexible manufacturing system)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
piping fabrication, checking pipeline P & ID
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]