CV Oil & gas electronics technician, ONGC and OIL India personnels company
Oil & gas electronics technician, ONGC and OIL India personnels company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil & gas electronics technician, ONGC and OIL India personnels company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): vishakapatnam, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics and communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Inda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The motto of my life till now has been "Enjoying my job and learning while working to hundred percent of my efficiency for growth of any organization I work for.
So I would gladly agree to work for an interesting job in any offshore seismic company involved in Electronics or Communication or Seismics.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Was a trainee for 6 months and have an experience of 18 months full.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have undergone training with experts from ONGC and OIL India personnels for whole 6 months on the field.
1. B.Tech-(ECE): Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communications.
2. Higher secondary in Maths , Physics and Chemistry.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office and basic knowledge in C,C++.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Circuit designing, Operating electronics with ease, Painting, Playing Cricket
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Was a field Observer and Electronics engineer and was awarded the best.